Favorite Fire Emblem Game

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
What's your favorite FE game in the series? Why? I'm wanting to try the series out and want to know where to start. Give me something good to judge my choice off of.

My favorite game is Fire Emblem Awakening...
Why? Is the only game of the saga I actually know :D

Actually, thanks to it's Casual and Classic modes, this game is an excellent start :p

I played a Fire Emblem game on the GBA but not much so I guess it's Fire Emblem Awakening for me.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. The storyline (I think) is awesome I love it.

Reactions: 18 and EliteBeatDiva
I've only played FE: The Awakening Demo and it was one awesome game. If I could I would buy FE: Awakening so yep that'd be my favorite FE game.

^This. Sacred Stones for GBA was an excellent game, and I'd probably start playing it again if I knew where it was lol.
Another good one is Path of Radiance for GameCube. I was totally hooked on all the laguz charaters. <3

Reactions: Reece
^This. Sacred Stones for GBA was an excellent game, and I'd probably start playing it again if I knew where it was lol.
Another good one is Path of Radiance for GameCube. I was totally hooked on all the laguz charaters. <3

I still have my GBA copy of The Sacred Stone :eek:
Its so old, and I've played it so much that I think I've had to change the little battery inside twice.

Reactions: Reece
I still have my GBA copy of The Sacred Stone :eek:
Its so old, and I've played it so much that I think I've had to change the little battery inside twice.

The little battery of those games are for the savedata?

The little battery of those games are for the savedata?

xD I never found out, all I know is that once my save data started getting corrupted, I had to change it. Maybe it was for the ingame clock (the playtime and stuff).

xD I never found out, all I know is that once my save data started getting corrupted, I had to change it. Maybe it was for the ingame clock (the playtime and stuff).

Mmm... Now, the games cartridge comes with a flash memory, so you won't have that problem again.

Mmm... Now, the games cartridge comes with a flash memory, so you won't have that problem again.

Lol I know, it would be weird to have a battery on these tiny cartridges.

Yeah its weird that a GBA game has a battery,which piece in the pic is the battery? I think its the yellow circular piece..

DSCN7708.JPG

Yeah, that yellow pin is the battery.

Mine too. It's a great GBA game that although hasn't aged as well as some others, is still excellent.

Reactions: Mizunil and (deleted member)
Mine too. It's a great GBA game that although hasn't aged as well as some others, is still excellent.

I love the story line of that game to it was very creative and I love the characters also , they were very well developed.

I love the story line of that game to it was very creative and I love the characters also , they were very well developed.
Yeah, I'd love for another Fire Emblem game to have that kind of theme again. It was definitely great

Yeah, I'd love for another Fire Emblem game to have that kind of theme again. It was definitely great
Yup, too bad, I doubt they will, but the storylines in the current Fire Emblem games are well thought of also.

Yup, too bad, I doubt they will, but the storylines in the current Fire Emblem games are well thought of also.
Yeah, that is true (to both parts of what you said). I think the great thing about the Fire Emblem series is that each continent brings something entirely new in many ways; each Fire Emblem is unique. But hey, maybe they could do something like Magvel 1000 years in the future or 1000 years in the past, similar to what they did with Ylisse being 1000 years after Akaneia.

I liked Fire Emblem Awakening. I hope they keep the option to play either classic or casual. It was nice to have since people like me can't play on classic mode well :p

I liked Fire Emblem Awakening. I hope they keep the option to play either classic or casual. It was nice to have since people like me can't play on classic mode well :p
Classic/Casual has been a thing with the recent Fire Emblem games. Awakening wasn't the first to use it, so it's a thing now.

Back