• Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
My favorite in DS2 was definitely a tie between Airi and--
Alcor!
Though I haven't played Break Record yet. :p

Alcor is my fav cause he makes you think about so much when running into him in the game. It makes you feel so much for his character and when he kind of disappears it makes you worry about him cause you grown to really feel close to him. I kind of see him as someone lost and in need of a friend. So you wanna be that friend.

My favourites had to be either male tico, alcor and Fumi.
The male tico was strangely attractive and a nice change of pace from the rilly eccentric tico-tico (that's the female one). He was very polite and seemed quite close to your character.

Alcor the best man... Alien... Star... Etc. Alcor was amazing because he not only had the best routes (IMO) but he shone some perspective onto you making you really think about what you are doing in the game and your choices. His voice is also super sexy.

Fumi the computer techy person (a.k.a the person I can relate to). Any conversation you had was quite funny as well as somber at times which is an amazing balance to have (though most characters have this then I guess) as well as Daichi. Juuust Daichi in general.

Gameplay-wise, it's either Hinako or Otome.

Hinako due to her being, bar none (save the protagonist. Duh), the best physical attacker in the game thanks to her stats being perfect for Multi Strike, she can sweep entire parties with that, and even more with passive skills to help her out like Pierce, Drain Hit and Phys Amp.

Otome due to being the best spell caster, even though Fumi has the higher magic stat, Otome has the 2nd best magic stat but has the better MP modifier, so she has much more MP than usual, which means she can spam attack and healing spells, as well as having the 2nd (iirc) highest Vitality stat out of them, so she can be the perfect healer while still being good at attacking.

Story-wise, however, my favorites have to be Io, Anguished One and Yamato. The first and last due to their great character development both in and out of Fate events. The 2nd due to him being like Kaworu Nagisa from Evangelion, as well as being friendly and kind despite his quirks :3

Reactions: Marc and Shin
Fumi in every way. Gameplay-wise, she's the queen in using magic. Giving her great defensive abilities makes her unstoppable (i.e. null phys). Giving her holy dance makes her unstoppable. Character-wise, Fumi is always serious but during the event "Concepts" shows her quirky side. That event made me smile a little.

Honorable mentions: Hibiki and Jungo. Hibiki in the anime made me cry a little in the ending. He was strong-willed and friendly. Jungo is a kind-hearted blockhead that always gives chawanmushi when he has the chance. Gameplay-wise, he was way better than Keita. Giving him Pierce and Hassohappa wipes the whole enemy team out.

Back