Fates favorite child in fire emblem fates

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
I really like how Shiro is just a fun guy, he's not super serious considering he's Ryoma's kid.
I agree :3 Shiro's my favorite child along with Asugi and Kana.

When it comes to combat (Especially online) , Kana with Rhajat as a distant second, but just overall, I like Percy, mostly because his English voice actor also plays Pit from Kid Iccarus Uprising (And Silas shares the voice actor also, but Percy just sounds so much like Pit).

Asugi and Mitama. Asugi's a really strong ninja with a sweet personality too haha. Mitama's also a strong unit who has a lazy but caring personality. However, both of them have weak defenses so I compensated this by pairing their fathers up with units who have stong offense and defense. I paired Azama with Effie to boost Mitama's strength and defense. I paired Saizo with Charlotte to greatly boost Asugi's strength for instant kills (I also paired them up because of their supports).

I have a lot that I like to use on the battlefield but if I had to choose one, it'd be Soleil. She has pulled the team through a great amount of battles while living to tell the tale because of her Sol skill.

Male kana. I think its cute when he gets a crit and his voice cracks.

Reactions: Shin
every child, are irrelevant, but if i have to choose one, its ophelia, my ophelia have 41 of magic, and can kill everithing

My favourites are Kana Dwyer and Ophelia.
Kana is strong and can inherit every skill and can become a powerhouse. The male voice is so cute and really adorable and I just love it!
Dwyer because he is so cute and I actually married him on my first run through. I only did that because his support conversations are amazing. SLAPPYFACE!
Ophelia because she is a power house. As a witch she can basically one shot everything that has average resistance.

My favorite fire emblem fates kid has to be kana. She is so cool how she also has the ability to turn into a dragon. I personally think she looks better if your avatar marrys hinoka because she has red hair. She's also really solid in battle (with the right weapons) and I love how she sounds in dragon form.

Back