SMT x FE Favorite And Least Favorite Team Member in Tokyo Mirage Sessions?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
I recently purchased Tokyo Mirage Sessions and have to say it is one of my favorite RPGs I've played so far and I am currently in chapter 3. If you want to remain spoiler free I suggest you do not read on as the team members somewhat help the plot advance.

My favorite member so far would have to be Kiria. Her punk rock (and some what innocent side if you do her side story) is very unique in the cast. Kiria is also a very useful asset, as she is able to use ice, which up to the point I am at, no one else can. She is also a very skilled magic user as her Mirage is Tharja from Fire Emblem awakening. Kiria's physical attacks aren't that great, but she is a great offensive dark Mage as she can put enemies to sleep, use flux (which is nearly one shot on a majority of enemies) and her special performance (equivalent of special moves) allows her to damage random enemies at once while dealing bonus damage. However her skill attribute needs to be high to get the maximum amount of hits.

My least favorite team member so far however, would have to be Tsubasa, the main female protagonist within the story. A majority of the time Tsuabasa is your typical anime female character to the point where cringey is an understatement to her character. She adores Kiria and tends to flub her words. While Tsubasa is a dunce, she is also a very valuable team mate in battle. Who has access to cure a majority of your ailments so you can save your items. Tsubasa's mirage is Ceana, who is a Pegasus knight. In battle, Tsubasa's best use I should say, is to heal party members and use her wind abilities to do damage when possible. I don't really use Tsubasa other for healing and returning to fortuna offices (your base of operations where you can performs unities to strengthen your characters). However, Tsubasa's special performace is one of the best for getting boss battles done easily. Her special performance is a heavy attack on all enemies and allows you to perform a session (where your team mates follow the target with chain attacks but to do a session the first attack must be super effective) leading to big damage. It is usually best to do this on underlings but Tsubasa is hard to level since she is only used for curing and sessions, while others like Itsuki can do all three of Tsubasa's jobs.

Back