Favorite Abilities in Splatoon

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
what are your favorite powerups in splatoon. if you don't know what powerups are in splatoon they are helpful boosts that help you in battle and can be found in gear and improved with super sea shells. there are a variety of helpful powerups in splatoon that may just turn the tables in battle and my favorite is run speed up beause run speed up+ octobrush= a really fast weapon and I like fast because my main in smash is sonic and speed helps me overwhelm the enemy. what are your favorite splatoon powerups and why.

Reactions: Mizunil
I use ink saver main a lot because there's no need to go fast for me. I don't like to hide in the ink for too long, so 2/3 of my gear has the ink saver ability.

Strength-up, +Swim speed, +Bomb range, and +Ink refill speed - especially for the ink-guzzling weapons. Bomb range is probably the most helpful for me out of all of 'em, since my bomb rush can clear wide gaps in some maps.

Reactions: Mikaya
Mine are the following:

-Ink Saver (Main)
-Damage up
-Ink recovery up
-Opening Gambit/Last-ditch effort

Reactions: 423
I like Stealth jump, Damage up, defense up. swim speed up, special charge up, and special saver.

My favorite power-ups are :
  • Ninja Swim
  • Stealth Jump
  • Run Speed Up
  • Damage Up
  • Defense Up

- Sub weapon ink recovery
- Revive faster after death
- Longer special attack

Can't remember the exact names but those are basically what I use mostly.

It depends on the weapon i'm using.
Special charge up for aerospray pg (lots of booyah bombs)
Thermal ink for blobber (really useful around corners and over walls)
swim speed up for clash blaster
Ninja squid for inkbrushes
And sub ink saver for any weapon with torpedos.

Reactions: Mizunil
Kinda basic but:
- Ink saver main
- Damage Up
^ These two are simple, good for essentially any weapon. Respawn Punisher also helps me out :D

Reactions: Deepak
Back