• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I told you guys/gals that I'll be hosting a Fantasy Life contest and here it is :3

All that you have to do is decorate one of your in-game houses and either take a screenshot or take a photo and post it up here. The winner with the best-looking house will be 75 Play Coins richer, :love:

Have fun decorating and good luck all ^.^

Edited: How to grab a pic of your in-game house in Fantasy Life :
You can take screenshots by pressing start and upload them using Nintendo Image Share too

List of participants :
  • Shadowslayer225
  • philp
  • SunnyWindy
  • FaithKitty
  • Alex

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyElf
When is the deadline?

^

I will totally participate oh my gosh!

Good luck everyone!! I wont participate tho.

I wish i had the game if i did i would enter, and good luck everyone

I wish i had the game if i did i would enter
All the more incentive to get Fantasy Life. ;)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
i'm in

No need for incentive, this game is awesome :ninja:

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Icemario
When is the deadline?
Hmmm, how about the ending of this month? (November) Or is that too long?

It would give more time for people to buy the game, earn dosh, raise their carpenter level... :angelic:

It would give more time for people to buy the game, earn dosh, raise their carpenter level... :angelic:
Alrighty then, end of November it is,
4n34GCf.png

Great. I'll get into the Carpenter life in a couple days and spice my room up a bit

I'm terrible at decorating houses so I won't be participating in this, but good luck everyone!

Reactions: Starmanfan
I'm terrible at decorating houses so I won't be participating in this, but good luck everyone!
me too.

i'm sticking with this design. HNI_0036.JPG

Reactions: Magik
I'm so in, but how does one check the winner? And are there restrictions on which house? I wanna use my manor

I'm so in, but how does one check the winner? And are there restrictions on which house? I wanna use my manor
You can take a screenshot in-game (I think that's possible) or something similar and upload it here.

You can take a screenshot in-game (I think that's possible) or something similar and upload it here.
Actually I don't think you can.

You have to enter your house, go into Miiverse and post with a screenshot of your house. Then snatch the image link and post it here.

Reactions: Marc
You have to enter your house, go into Miiverse and post with a screenshot of your house. Then snatch the image link and post it here.
Miiverse it is then, :panda:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back