Closed Event Xerneas Auction

• Thread starter 18388
  • Start date

Got my hands in a second one. What should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your waifu sucks!
Towns Folk
SmIXOzO.gif
SHINY XERNEAS EVENT
SmIXOzO.gif

AUCTION

If you haven't figured out yet, i'm doing an auction on the Shiny Xerneas
from the japanese exclusive event.

SmIXOzO.gif

Xerneas:
-Modest Nature
-4IV's: 31/XX/31/31/26/31
-Moves: Geomancy, Moonblast, Aromatherapy and Focus Blast
-OT: XY&Z
-Classic Ribbon

ZaoFnqk.jpg
7anRqJl.jpg
The starting bid will be 25 PC and every bid needs to be 3 PC higher than the previous one. The auction will end in November 22nd.

Any questions, ask down there.

HIGHEST BIDDER: @al3jo WITH 330 PC

Last edited:
Right, wanted to ask @Marc that too. I wanna believe it's legit because it passed by mods in Pokemon Showdown Wi-Fi room.

Reactions: Robbie
I hope its legit. If it is ill open the bid for 25 pc ^-^

If its legit. 28pc

Hopefully legit
31 pc

36 pc

40 pc

Guys, i'm pretty sure its legit but, if you still have your doubts, we can trade first and if you think its okay, then you pay :)

Reactions: Robbie
I can check if it's legitimate.

Also, could you guys answer the poll? I believe it's from the interest of a lot of people (especially the ones who lose the auction)

I can check if it's legitimate.
How?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stats match out, not the PS date, ribbon ot id match the event. seems ok to me. Ofcourse there is no way to know if previous owners cloned it, without wondercard proof. Price is to high for me, its a japanese event but pretty common there, otherwise i'd place a bid. But hope my insight on it helps.

Stats match out, not the PS date, ribbon ot id match the event. seems ok to me. Ofcourse there is no way to know if previous owners cloned it, without wondercard proof. Price is to high for me, its a japanese event but pretty common there, otherwise i'd place a bid. But hope my insight on it helps.
what's the ps date?

Powersave date, If one where to use powersave to get the event, it would be on that date, ussaly the first day the event was available. (for the xerneas event its 10/29)

Powersave date, If one where to use powersave to get the event, it would be on that date, ussaly the first day the event was available. (for the xerneas event its 10/29)
so, it's clear?

45pc

60 pc!

75 pc ^-^

80 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back