Etrian Odyssey Etrian Odyssey Untold Demo Coming To North America Next Week

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
According to Siliconera, 'Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl' will have a demo available at the Nintendo eShop next week in North America (September 16th, 2013).

In addition to that, a new trailer has been revealed :

Are you going to try out the game's demo or do you have no interest in the game?

I don't have interest on Etrian Odyssey games... too much hardcore, no, ultracore for my tastes.
Also I had enough with SMT IV.

A new trailer was revealed today showing off classic mode :

A new trailer was revealed today showing off classic mode :

So the classic mode is just a non-story self-experience mode, right?

I love Etrian Odyssey. I haven't bought Etrian Odyssey IV yet but I intend to. I'll check out the demo of this.

So the classic mode is just a non-story self-experience mode, right?
I've only played the Etrian Odyssey demos and they don't have classic mode so I can't say. I know that classic mode lets you create your own characters. I'm not sure if there is a story behind it or not, sorry.
I love Etrian Odyssey. I haven't bought Etrian Odyssey IV yet but I intend to. I'll check out the demo of this.
I downloaded the demo and it's decent. I prefer Shin Megami Tensei IV, :D

I've only played the Etrian Odyssey demos and they don't have classic mode so I can't say. I know that classic mode lets you create your own characters. I'm not sure if there is a story behind it or not, sorry.

I downloaded the demo and it's decent. I prefer Shin Megami Tensei IV, :D

Well, you can review the demo and win games from Atlus:
http://www.atlus.com/eoureviews.html

Well, you can review the demo and win games from Atlus:
http://www.atlus.com/eoureviews.html
That's for people who live in the United States or Canada. The only game that I want from that list is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked but it isn't available at the North American eShop yet.

Now I wish I lived in the US or Canada.:cry:

Now I wish I lived in the US or Canada.:cry:
That's for people who live in the United States or Canada. The only game that I want from that list is Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked but it isn't available at the North American eShop yet.

But you can ask a digital copy of the other games :D

Two more trailers were revealed by Atlus today.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl: Highlander :

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl: Frederica :

What are your thoughts?

Highlander looks really interesting, but it's more a casual character, Frederica instead is a hardcore character.

Back