Eshop games worth playing.

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
SteamWorld Heist: is like Codename S.T.E.A.M but with random maps and in 2d
the legend of the dark witch: its like megaman because you absorb the bosses habilities, I only have the first game, but i want the second
crimsom shroud: its like a board roleplaying game
dillon rolling western: is a tower defense the first game is decent, but the second its better
No! I agree with most choice but Crimson Shroud is literally the worst game I have ever played! There's is next to no strategy and no own choices, it's like reading a badly written book. Heck, most of the visuals are still images!

Is it bad that I really enjoy the freemium games like Pokemon Rumble World (before the physical game copy came out), Pokemon Picross, and Pokemon Shuffle, Nintendo Badge Arcade etc? Because I think they are enjoyable. Rumble World is probably the funnest though....since you can get by a lot easier without even needing to pay. I like that they give a purchase cap though so you can go unlimited after. I got myself stuck on Pokemon Picross y upgrading stuff too early and so now I can't move to the next area yet. But it's still fun! I think I plan on getting the physical Rumble World later though so I can have access to everything.

Reactions: Kakea
Is it bad that I really enjoy the freemium games like Pokemon Rumble World (before the physical game copy came out), Pokemon Picross, and Pokemon Shuffle, Nintendo Badge Arcade etc? Because I think they are enjoyable. Rumble World is probably the funnest though....since you can get by a lot easier without even needing to pay. I like that they give a purchase cap though so you can go unlimited after. I got myself stuck on Pokemon Picross y upgrading stuff too early and so now I can't move to the next area yet. But it's still fun! I think I plan on getting the physical Rumble World later though so I can have access to everything.
I like them too! They're great for when you have a few minutes to spare.

Reactions: RaeSyndrome
I like them too! They're great for when you have a few minutes to spare.
My few minutes end up turning into a few hours. :rotfl: That is true though! And oddly enough the Badge Arcade has me hooked and I actually want to spend for plays...badly. I've gotten to the point where I feel like staying up until 5am reset just so I can earn my next daily free plays. UNHEALTHY OBSESSION.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
My few minutes end up turning into a few hours. :rotfl: That is true though! And oddly enough the Badge Arcade has me hooked and I actually want to spend for plays...badly. I've gotten to the point where I feel like staying up until 5am reset just so I can earn my next daily free plays. UNHEALTHY OBSESSION.
That's worse than me. xD I like the challenge though, if you pay for plays it's easier. I have over 300 badges but I'm too lazy to decorate my home menu with them. :p I almost finished the other games (except for shuffle) so there's not so much to do. Meaning, I don't play for hours since there isn't enough content left for that. :p

That's worse than me. xD I like the challenge though, if you pay for plays it's easier. I have over 300 badges but I'm too lazy to decorate my home menu with them. :p I almost finished the other games (except for shuffle) so there's not so much to do. Meaning, I don't play for hours since there isn't enough content left for that. :p
Wow that's a lot, I only have 15 right now and I keep missing the badges I want....which is why I want more plays. But the badges are really cool and it's honestly one thing I wouldn't regret spending on. Pokemon Rumble World though, I finally get a Groudon and then they release the full feature copy of the game ugh. I wish there was a way to transfer the freemium game data over to it. That would be nice. :(

Wow that's a lot, I only have 15 right now and I keep missing the badges I want....which is why I want more plays. But the badges are really cool and it's honestly one thing I wouldn't regret spending on. Pokemon Rumble World though, I finally get a Groudon and then they release the full feature copy of the game ugh. I wish there was a way to transfer the freemium game data over to it. That would be nice. :(
The full game is exactly the same thing, just with diamonds already maxed bout. Buy diamonds to the limit and it will cost you the same and it will be the full version. ;)

Shovel Knight is great, I have it on both the Wii u and 3ds. I bought it on the Wii u because of the HD textures while on the 3ds, I bought it for its portability and the game looks great in 3d! I highly suggest you buy this game, it is amazing! Its pretty much a godly retro platformer.

Shante and the Pirates curse is also an amazing platformer!

My hubby has the 1st game and he enjoys it a lot cause it helps him kind of get that megaman fix . I have the last two and find them to be fun . I have a lot of the rpg based e-shop games cause it's my fav type of games and most of them are really well done with a surprisingly lot of detail in them for just e-shop based games.

Reactions: AngelsShadow and Kakea
My hubby has the 1st game and he enjoys it a lot cause it helps him kind of get that megaman fix . I have the last two and find them to be fun . I have a lot of the rpg based e-shop games cause it's my fav type of games and most of them are really well done with a surprisingly lot of detail in them for just e-shop based games.
well what are your favorites?

Mario and friends Amiibo challenge and Armillo where some of my fav games

Try one of guild01 or guild02 games
They are worth to buy
And they are great

top 3 best ever eshop games(not in order of best to worst just a list).

number 1 :mutant mudds. mutant mudds is a awsome platformer and has some killer tunes. the art stlye is retro so it has really good art stlye. the level design is fantastic and the 3d looks really good on this game.

number 2: steamworld dig : a robot in the west who inherented his uncles mine. is a rpg with tons of upgrades to dig faster or to take out enemys faster its all there. and trust me the gameplay is the best part and music.

I absolutuly love Steamworld Hiest and Pkmn Red.

I think there are a whole bunch of eShop games that are really good. It really depends on what you're looking for and your interests. Shovel Knight, Shantae and the Pirates' Curse, and the Gunman Clive series are really good platformers if you're looking for a platformer to play. There is also the whole Virtual Console, which has a whole bunch of great games, such as Super Mario Bros 3, the Metroid series, Ocarina of Time, and a whole bunch more. The LEGO games are really good if you are into collecting a lot of things. The eShop is there for you, and has so many games so find what you like and get them.

Witch and Hero (1 and 2) is pretty fun and cheap

100% Reccomended

Reactions: AngelsShadow and Kakea
Witch and Hero (1 and 2) is pretty fun and cheap

100% Reccomended
I'm using everything in my power to not buy both, I'm saving for other games but...

I'm using everything in my power to not buy both, I'm saving for other games but...
Hi son Goku?

Hi Goku, teach me how to go ask God

Back