does any one know how many tracks are on mk8

• Thread starter Retro The Dutchie
  • Start date
Retro The Dutchie

Retro The Dutchie

THE GALAGA GOD (if i had a Galaga machine XP)
Towns Folk
or is nothing confirmed yet

By chance do you mean Deluxe because no new courses were released, as in the same 48 courses. However, we do see a return of battle mode with it's own new courses (I don't know if that counts for you or not but you can't normally race on said levels so I'll let you be the judge of that). We also get new characters such as King Boo (hype) and Bowser Jr., e.t.c. So, I hope that answered your questions. As too where I got all this information and more here is the wiki I got it from.

https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_8_Deluxe (Link to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Wiki)

I think he means the new mario kart 8 deluxe. And let me tell you that apparently there are not any new race tracks. So you will be getting the standard mario kart 8 race tracks plus the addition of the DLCs race tracks. What it is new in the Deluxe, are the different battle mode tracks. In my opinión, they are not worth. I mean I am not a person who buys mario kart 8 to play battle mode, I love Racing and the new tracks! So, I am not sure If I will be picking it up at launch or maybe I will wait for it to be on sale.

48, DLC included plus 8 battle courses.

Back