Tomodachi Life Do you still like Tomodachi Life, after so much time?

• Thread starter Volcano
  • Start date

Do you still like this game, after so much time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Game itself isnt that bad but after a short Time its getting Boring. After a week you Unlocked everything and then its getting like i said boring. I want to see Glitches and Easter Eggs. Then i would get interesting

I really love tomodachi life but it tends to get repetitive, I sometimes don´t even bother to open it but sometimes I feel like I must play it for the sake of remembering why was it fun and it´s kinda like a cycle. I still play it though and add miis every now and then.

Like I got the game after all the cool looking adds on family showed up but after the first week of gameplay it got boring but I still went and beat the game like it got boring and I don't know why people keep comparing this with Animal Crossing they have nothing in common any way's the only thing I enjoyed was the beach voting mini game

I really like ot. I think that the only reason why it gets old is because either
1: people don't make that much miis
2: people dont make goals for themselves. so heres wat u do to make it funner:
1: make ureself some goals(for instance, reach 1 billion dollars, get the highest rating in happines, get everyone married, etc)
walk around and meet other TL players.
thats all i have for now

I like this game after so much time because it has many good features:
We can write our own songs and it will sing automatically.
We can sing good quality songs to friends.
Hook up people we dont like in real.
Humiliate people by dressing them as a chicken.
We can eavesdrop on our friends.

Not anymore. I've basically done everything fun I could do in the game. The game really gets boring when nothing new happens.

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Yeah, I do. It's not a game I play everyday like Animal Crossing. Every once in a while I pick it up and play again for a week or so. It's not a game you can play for multiple hours at a time like Animal Crossing, due to it getting repetitive but I still enjoy it.

I got super bored with this after a while. Its not like animal crossing where you can DO stuff, In tomodachi life you just watch your miis do stuff themselves. Its not a bad game, but it just can't hold my interest anymore.

I got bored with the demo after 2 hours. I sincerely doubt I'd ever had fun with the full game, let alone after all this time. :p

I will always like Tomodach Life, however after a while I need to stop playing it or else I would get bored and play some other game or do something else. That's why I don't recommend to people to buy the game if they are intending to play it on a regular basis ;)

The first time I played it, I played almost every day. Whenever I could, I was on Tomadachi Life. Now, not so much. I would still recommend it to people, but after a while it gets repetitive. So I ended up deleting it and restarting from scratch.

This gave me a fresh start and that definitely made it feel like a new game again. But it still felt repetitive and I was almost expecting certain things to happen. I haven't touched that game in a while and I'm considering trading it in.

Yes me too , I like it at first but as time is going on; i become more bored in playing . Look it can be more intresting day after day and the more and the population of your island increases more games will be avialable like : quity questions , beach jugment etc... My population is just 18 so more surprises and funny games in there are waiting for me :)

The game lost its shine after about a week, realizing its really just a $40 mobile game. I was disappointed by this and sold the game. If you have other games you like, and mostly play those, I'm sure checking tomodachi life every one in a while is pretty fun/exciting, but if your like me, and though it'd be an actual game, it was disappointing.

tbh i never liked the game :hilarious:

I thought that Tomodachi Life was extremely fun...for about the first week or two. After that, it quickly became a repetitive series of similar character interactions and a relatively small list of actual things to do. I think that Nintendo really could have put more into this game, but most Mii-related games are like this...

To be honest, for about the first year or so, I thouroughly enjoyed the game. :p

I felt like there was a lot to do in the game, especially if you were able to Streetpass a lot of people, which I did my absolute best to do. Plus, you could have babies, there’d always be a fresh stock in the shops each day, and tons of other stuffz to do. But, like everyone else said, after a while, the game does get old.

Eventually, I too stopped playing the game. I’d be quite excited if they released a Tomodachi Life 2 for the Switch, that would make me jump right back into the series.

Back