Tales of the Abyss do you rather the 3DS version of Tales of the Abyss or the PS2 classic?

• Thread starter wyll001
  • Start date

which one you like better?

• Total voters
wyll001

wyll001

Dragon of the Blue Moon
Towns Folk
personally, i like better the undub version, the character voices sounds a bit weird in English, Kupo, and besides, the simultaneously 4 players battle is one of the few is featured in a RPG, so Sony did better again, Kupo.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the PS2 version only allows two-player fighting.

Anyway given the 3DS version is easier to access, portable (huge plus IMO), and the one version I've ever touched, it's definitely the 3DS version for me.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the PS2 version only allows two-player fighting.
You need a device called P2 multitap
accesorios-multitaps-playstation-2-16976-MLA20130007497_072014-Y.jpg
And set all character in the battle to manual, Kupo.
That's what they called "saying without knowing" Kupo.
EDIT: Even if is portable, i still don't really like the dubbed dialogues, Kupo.

I remember I played a Game Cube or some other old console Tales of The Abyss as a child with my brother, ahh . . . That was so much fun! We borrowed the game, and had a blast. It was such a fun game ;) We had such a good time. Ahh . . . The good oll' days :)

I prefer the 3ds version of the game. I love turning on the 3d and playing the game. I also prefer this version because it is portable. I can just play it anywhere I go. Because I was playing this game on my 3ds, my friends got interested in it and they got the game too. I was so happy for them.

i personally like that 3ds version better, if anything its portable. i dont get control of the tv a whole lot, so basicly i have my psp and 3ds xl, and i can play those anytime i want. and i love the story of tales of the abyss, one of the best tales games story wise

Back