Do People Still Play Sonic?

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Ever since that last nerf sonic got whenever I play smash bros online I don't see as many sonic players as I used to see. Instead of seeing like 10 sonic players every day I only see 1 sonic player every week and there is a huge difference if you compare the numbers. Also, the reason I don't see sonic online anymore is because all his attacks were nerfed and now you need to do a lot of damage which is like 150 just to get a kill with him. So do you still see sonic players when you play smash online or are you having the same troubles as me?

Ever since that last nerf sonic got whenever I play smash bros online I don't see as many sonic players as I used to see. Instead of seeing like 10 sonic players every day I only see 1 sonic player every week and there is a huge difference if you compare the numbers. Also, the reason I don't see sonic online anymore is because all his attacks were nerfed and now you need to do a lot of damage which is like 150 just to get a kill with him. So do you still see sonic players when you play smash online or are you having the same troubles as me?
I think sonic has become a joke character.

If you think about it though, wouldnt you pick on the primary mascot of your rival company?

I have noticed that nobody plays Sonic any more as well.Maybe because all the SEGA fanboys that play smash have moved to Bayonetta :).Also nobody plays as Mega Man anymore either.

Yes. One of my friends main is Sonic and he's extremely good with Sonic that it can get annoying when I play with him sometimes >_<

Sonic hasn't gotten a good game in a long time. And no I do not play him either, I don't even like to be grabbed by him. His style is not my favorite and he's not been my childhood memory lately. (Haven't played a sonic game post & Knuckles either.)

There've never been many Sonics in the competitive scene but there are some and they do very well. The Japanese have some top sonics and because of them, sonic is considered top 10 in the game (usually 6-8th).

I haven't seen anyone playing as Sonic online in months, with the exception of a few occasional appearances. It is just too hard to actually launch anyone using him, as the only thing Sonic can do is rack up damage rapidly, but, without any moves with decent knock back, even balloon-weight characters can go up to around 110% with no worries.

Yea people still play Sonic I have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the PS3 and it's fun when I first played it there was a Hero side and Dark side and when I saw shadow I picked the dark side because he's my favorite character passing all the missions for Sonic adventure 2 battle was kind of hard and tricky because in some missions there are items that you can use throughout the game and if you just play the game without investigating it then you might get stuck in some levels you will have to go back that happened to me the first time I played Sonic Adventure 2 battle if you guys are playing you guys should read this message and there are still a lot of people/fans playing this Sonic game and it's available on the PlayStation store for $9.99 :D.

yup,and it freakin annoys me

Sure.

Back