DLC you plan to get in Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The downloadable content for Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse have finally been revealed. Other than the free DLC, which do you plan to get if you pick up the game?

I will likely play without DLC for my first run and take advantage of the Macca DLC in my other runs.

I'm probably gonna go with nothing on my first run and on my second run I'm probably gonna go for
a Godslayer needs levels I'll probably take advantage of this ASAP because it should help with the early bit.
A Godslayer needs demons I'm guessing this one works like it did in DeSu 2 when after you've done the battle it'll give you a demon auction-esque menu to but demons.
Other than that I probably won't use anything else.

I'll obviously take all free DLCs and the "Messiahs in Diamond Realm" one, because it's the best fan-service add-on in the world. :p
Don't really know about other DLCs, I'll probably only get "A GodSlayer needs items" if there isn't a way to farm incenses in the game.

I have a plan to get the useful ones and the ones that give more to the story just a bit . The gear , well it depends if I like the look of it or not. I have to say I do like krishna's hat so I might go for that. As for the others I'd say the maca and the ones that add more demons , also the one that addes the past SMT characters sre the ones I would go for.
latest

Last edited:
I'm not sure if the DLC is really worth it, and the couple of DLC I'm interested are free, live having over 100 levels or story events. Maybe A GodSlayer Needs Macca so I can unlock the best equipment at the end of the game.

Back