Resident Evil did anyone besides me hate this? *episode 7: the regia solis

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
ok, so this was by far the worst part of the game for me on hell mode. the first half of this episode was fine, but the timed section? it was absolute crap. here's what happened (i finished this campaign last fall, so i may not be able to remember every detail, but i will try).

of course, once the clock started, i just kept moving. i got hit a number of times (mostly from hunters. frikkin sucked cuz i couldnt even dodge). once i got to the elevator and got to the next phase, i only had 1 green herb. plus, i only had like 1min 30secs. this is where it got ugly. fast.

if you've done this, then you already know its impossible to get through here if you deal with any of the monsters (unless you used infinite rocket launcher, but correct me if im wrong). so, with that in mind, i did my best to run past rachael, who followed me everywhere, grabbing me like crazy....plus i had all of those frikkin archer oozes to deal with (and no time to kill any of them, of course)....and then the worst part: the spot with all those frikkin traps near where skagdead spawns. this is where i died the most: cuz i'd always get frikkin stuck in the traps, with no way around them, him going after me, and what happened a lot here was my clock would expire: when the control room was just around the corner.

this was by far the part i hated the most on my hell mode run. i think i died more than 20 times trying to do this, all because of the chaos in that area and the fact the game only respawned me with exactly 1 minute. when i finally did it, i only had like 2 or 3 seconds left. i thought i'd be stuck there forever, tch....it literally started to feel impossible after a while.

so, anyone else make it here on hell/infernal mode and really hate it like i did?

Back