Desolate Coasts Gym

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
Serpent when you will available for gym battle?

Hey firstserpent, I would like a gym battle

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I have exams until the 10th of this month and won't be able to access my 3DS until then. Give me a head's up after that whenever you're ready. ^^

Ok I'll wait. Cya then

I challenge you to a Gym battle! PC paid!

I challenge you to a Gym battle! PC paid!
My last two exams are on the 9th and 10th of this month. I'll be free starting friday night. Lemme know when you're ready!

My last two exams are on the 9th and 10th of this month. I'll be free starting friday night. Lemme know when you're ready!
Firday night of Pedia time?

Friday night my timezone. GMT+5.
Here it's GMT +2, so I believe I will be available all Saturday (I'm a Jew so I will not have school).

Here it's GMT +2, so I believe I will be available all Saturday (I'm a Jew so I will not have school).
Alright, I'll see you on Saturday then. :)

I want a battle. I'll pay when u respond :0

I want a battle. I'll pay when u respond :0
Sure, what timezone are you in and when are you free?

I live in England and because it's the weekend, probably any time soon :3

I live in England and because it's the weekend, probably any time soon :3
How about sunday around now?

Okay :eek:

*smiles tossing a pokemon ball up and down*I'm just now starting to challenge these gyms and I love battles,I choose you to be my first one,I challenge you FirstSerpent to a battle! ORAS, and i'm available now.

FC: 0362-0707-5916

*smiles tossing a pokemon ball up and down*I'm just now starting to challenge these gyms and I love battles,I choose you to be my first one,I challenge you FirstSerpent to a battle! ORAS, and i'm available now.

FC: 0362-0707-5916
I should be free sunday night. My timezone is GMT+5-ish.

oh thank Arceus,I wasn't free available after all as i was dragged some where,sorry,and alright I will wait.

Hey I am ready for a battle now if you are? Sorry about the missing time and stuff..

Hey I am ready for a battle now if you are? Sorry about the missing time and stuff..
Sorry, I wasn't here when you last posted. I will be online tomorrow a bit earlier than the time of this post though. PM me to arrange a time. :)

Back