Denpa Men QR Editor

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I don't know if you hear of it, but it's true.

denpa%20qr%20editor.png

You can create your own denpa man, I know this work for the first game, but don't know if it works on the second (but you can import it from your save of the first game).

Of course, those character will have Level 1, so... Training time before use it!

Link! https://code.google.com/p/denpa-qr-code-editor/

Reactions: Houari98Houari and 3dsatackman
I've never played Denpamen before. Do you consider me getting it? Is it a fun game?

I've never played Denpamen before. Do you consider me getting it? Is it a fun game?

It's fun but very repetitive, but it worth a lot the 10 bucks.
You can get the 2nd one, it has more features, or just wait the 3rd one on the way.

It's fun but very repetitive, but it worth a lot the 10 bucks.
You can get the 2nd one, it has more features, or just wait the 3rd one on the way.
I guess I will wait for the third one, then. Thanks!

this looks awesome also bump

Oh, I never knew that, now that I've played the demo, I kinda (just a little bit) understand the Denpa Men, I think this is cool, not gonna use it though. (sadly)..

Help! I can't click on anything! :(

Help! I can't click on anything! :(

That's strange..
What OS are you using?

This looks like a pretty cool way to use the QR code feature. Something like this for Mii's would be useful too. Especially with Super Smash Bros 4 putting importance on the size of Mii's, a way to quickly edit different characters and be able to quickly save them onto the 3DS could come in handy.

Back