Resident Evil Demo Review of Resident Evil

• Thread starter E.L.T.5Bone
  • Start date
E.L.T.5Bone

E.L.T.5Bone

FC: 2337-6771-7621
Towns Folk
1st I would like to say that when I heard there was a Resident Evil game 4 the 3ds I was unsure. but after playing the demo I was soon excited to play it. only downside I kno of so far is using the camera. u have to use the touch screen to look around.but aside from the I had fun with the demo and can't wait to get the full version

Do you mean RE: Revelations? The camera is of little practical use in the RE games; I always just turn my character. The over-the-shoulder view makes it alright even if the camera had been fixed. I'd pressure you to get the full version soon; it has Raid Mode with online multiplayer which is great. \: D/

imma check it out when I can

There are two re games, re revelations (the one you're probably talking about) and re mercenaries. The demo is good, but the actual level is flipped around in the main game, and it's a good game (minus that friggin cheap final boss GAWD!!!) with an addictive raid mode. I'd honestly recommend getting both games. Re the mercenaries 3d is literally just the mercenaries mode as a full game. By itself, it's an ok game, but it's a great companion to revelations

Both games are good. But mercenary is better.
The demo is good and long.
It has jill valentine.
It ha Parker Crane.
Both fight evil.
Their friend tries to shoot them but they avoid.
The great character in the game is Jill Valentine.
Thats all I can say.

Back