Customize your own kingdom in super Mario run

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well in super Mario run they have this thing where you can customize your own mushroom kingdom with stuff like toad houses and Yoshi apple trees. They have something where if you tap on the castle it will show you a way you can customize it or you can customize it your own way and it doesn't make much of a difference. So do you think that Nintendo did something right with letting you build your own mushroom kingdom?

Yes, this is one of my favorite features of the game, which is surprising for me as I typically don't like features like this. However, I feel like this feature may have been rushed slightly, as there aren't very many things to place and it could use a bit more space to put things down.

I like this feature yet dislike it. I like it because coins finally get a practical use! But I dislike it because I don't enjoy games where you build cities. I think this could be a separate game with expanded kingdom items, and coins could be used for only unlocking characters, and buying bubbles.

Back