1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Countdown to Christmas Smash Tourney

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi & Planning Plaza' started by CyanJolteon17, Dec 7, 2016.

1. CyanJolteon17

CyanJolteon17 New squid on the block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    Hey everyone, it's CyanJolteon here! (That's how I'm going to start all my posts now.) I figured I would start a smash tourney in order to countdown for Christmas. (I'll be ending it on the 23rd, I know that's not Christmas though.) I'm pretty rusty at Smash, but I thought it would be fun anyway. I won't be able to play much though for these next 2-3 weeks, since I have school, but I'll play as much as I can. Anyone can join. I'll post the code ASAP. ;)

By the way, there's no prize or reward, I just thought it would be fun, good luck to all of you!:D

Reply when you've successfully entered. It's called simply: "3ds pedia smash", and the code is: 5631458790. It starts in 25 minutes or so.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  2. CyanJolteon17

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    Oops, and the tourney id is: 01138227751832.
  3. CyanJolteon17

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    Sorry, I've never done a tourney before, so I don't really know what I'm doing.
  4. Nintendo Marvel fan

Nintendo Marvel fan Im a SWAGMASTER you wieners. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    ok... so im joining
  5. CyanJolteon17

Play Coins:
    160 coins
    Ok! Looks like you're the first person to join.
  6. Nintendo Marvel fan

Nintendo Marvel fan Im a SWAGMASTER you wieners. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    yay