Virtual Console Could Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD Hit The Wii U?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date

Should Super Mario Sunshine 2/HD Go Out to the Wii U?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Ehhh maybe it could happen but idk about that. I mean, Mario Galaxy was kinda a replacement for Mario Sunshine if you think about it.

I would love a remake to happen. I loved playing the original on the GameCube when I was younger, and I would love to experience it all again in HD glory.

Chances exist, but I think a pack of Super Mario Sunshine 1 & 2 HD Remake would be better...

I hope it does but i hope it also comes for 3ds. wii u hd but just regular for 3ds. kinda like super mario 64 ds that would be cool what do you guys think.

You can't really bring the same experience for Wii U and 3DS is the thing though. I think that this type of game would be better for Wii U exclusively.

I would love to play it again in HD. I remember playing it when I was little. Maybe they can a few things that would make the game better like adding a secret world that unlocks when you complete the game 100%.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I would love to play it again in HD. I remember playing it when I was little. Maybe they can a few things that would make the game better like adding a secret world that unlocks when you complete the game 100%.
Yeah, additional stuff for 100% completion would definitely increase the replay value and it'd be a treat for old and new fans alike haha

I wouldn't mind seeing a Sunshine remake, since I never got to play it on the GameCube.

Or they could make a fighter based on "Rock em Sock em Robots" where it would be mario with his water squirt gun versus luigi with his polturgust 3000. It would be epic, and also odd.

Reactions: Aquas
That Idea would be awesome since I played this as a kid when I had my GameCube. Jr.Bowser was kinda hard for me to beat as a kid though. A remake might be good though I wonder how many sales they would receive.

While this would be a good thing to people who like this game...I don't think Nintendo would want to revisit this game. They themselves don't like that they had to design the entire game around F.L.U.D.D. in order to make it so the game won't be broken...and they really didn't like the final product as a result.

OoOOoo... That looks like a really fun game. I am not sure that they will make it though but if they did it would be a really fun game to play, I agree with a lot of people saying that they need more new titles and not remakes and that this one should go on the DS but I think it would be good either way... Or maybe they can just put it on VC.

TORCHY09 IN!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Ive Heard this but, Could this be? Super mario sunshine 2/HD coming? What could it do? will it hit Game Stores???? Could it be real?????

Please don't double post. You can just edit your 1st post if you need to :) .

I liked the one on the Gamecube. So I really hope that they make another one.

I'd love an HD remake! A sequel would be even cooler! :D

GC VC games would be nice in making it available to those who missed it initially.

Let's Just find out when nintendo releases new games....:thumbsup:

Either a remake like LoZ:WWHD or a GCN VC version of the game would be great. It's a personal favorite of mine. Although the Galaxy series was dominant and we haven't seen much regular 3D Mario antics that involves roaming free and eliminating sludge all over the place. A Mutant Mudds/ Super Mario Sunshine/ Splatoon crossover sounds like a neat idea right about now (now that you mention it). I also find more challenge in this game compared to Super Mario Galaxy (of course what better way to compare than the SMG2 stage based off of Sunshine). But since Sunshine was designed to be unique as well as Galaxy they might as well make SMGU but with F.L.U.D.D. levels scattered here and there since it's very hard to top the Galaxy series.

I would love this game for the Wii U. Even though I'd rather see Super Mario Galaxy sequel, this is just as good! Can you imagine Splatoon, Legend of Zelda U, Yarn Yoshi, Kirby and and this game (Super Mario Sunshine) set for 2014, a total system seller (as I said for in the Super Mario Galaxy 3 thread). Either a Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Sunshine sequel would be highly appreciated, the Wii U needs everything it can get to be honest.

That would be cool I have not played Super Mario Sunshine 1 but have seen lets plays. It would be even better if they remade Super Mario Sunshine 1 to be in HD. And it could be cool if they did a bundle with both games

I remember playing Super Mario Sunshine at these Gamecube stations at a local McDonald's. I wouldn't mind seeing a new game for the Wii U because I think it's one of the more obscure titles in the Mario portfolio.

Back