Coherent Synergy Gym

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date
Time to make work of this last badge.You know i was making plans to challenge two of your predecessors, but we never came around to doing it, (i even already paid pk). It is time now to get that last badge.
So for a singles battle, my FC is 2380-5365-4705. My team is ready.

Whenever we're able :p

I would like to challenge,ill pay once you accept it.

When are you free?
Also Singles or Doubles?

im available now...

wifi working now? :p

Last edited:
Hey I'm still waiting for my battle

Are you available to battle now? :sneaky:
^
If you can't, we can plan a date but i'm on vacations for 2 more weeks and the randomness of my "timetable" stops me from planning for that period of time :p

^
If you can't, we can plan a date but i'm on vacations for 2 more weeks and the randomness of my "timetable" stops me from planning for that period of time :p
You're not alone with that >_<

@N
do you maybe got time now?

@N
do you maybe got time now?
I'm with my parents in their new home.
They have no wifi here so I am kinda stuck in between a rock and a hard place right now

I would like to challenge your gym please,just give me two days for some intense training since two of the pkmn in my party are banned,i look foward to our battle if you accept,ya know when your ready.

I would like to challenge your gym please,just give me two days for some intense training since two of the pkmn in my party are banned,i look foward to our battle if you accept,ya know when your ready.
Wifi still hasn't arrived at my parents new home so arranging battles are gonna be put on hold :/

Ok,thats fine,good luck gettin ya wifi,at least it will still give me some time to train.

Wow, this gym haven't been touched in a while...

I'm challenging you again, if that's alright, sending PC now.

Isnt the requirerment to ve a gym leader is to be active,Ice challenged 3 gyms and have not got a respomse,not this gym this guy has an excuse

Isnt the requirerment to ve a gym leader is to be active,Ice challenged 3 gyms and have not got a respomse,not this gym this guy has an excuse
They're all in different time zones with different schedules, if you want to defeat them all, be patient, you won't do it in a day, bobby.

my last request was augast 19th or maybe even july still nothin.

Wow, this gym haven't been touched in a while...

I'm challenging you again, if that's alright, sending PC now.
I'll try bringing my 3DS home with me but I'm usually active late at night for battles

We are active however we also have lives outside pedia
Also we can try for tonight if you wish

Okay,but I didnt mean u,u said u were having wifi problems,So I said yeah I can wait

I challenge you to a gym battle

Back