[Closed] The Unbreakable Wall Gym

• Thread starter Pk1410
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can battle now and tomorrow

I'll play you whenever ur free. Single battle also.

I'll play you whenever ur free. Single battle also.
What's a good time for you?

today i'm free the whole day. if we cant today then the next would have to be monday. cant tommorow.

today i'm free the whole day. if we cant today then the next would have to be monday. cant tommorow.
Once I get hone, I will be available to battle at any time. It's better if you lmk when you are available today.

Once I get hone, I will be available to battle at any time. It's better if you lmk when you are available today.
Im good right now to battle, in about an hour after i post this i gotta go do something but ill be avilable again at 10 to 11 p.m est if none of these work we can try tommorow

Im good right now to battle, in about an hour after i post this i gotta go do something but ill be avilable again at 10 to 11 p.m est if none of these work we can try tommorow
tomorrow will be the best. I am free until Thursday

tomorrow will be the best. I am free until Thursday
ok we must have different scheduales k im just ask a exact date are you good at 6:00 p.m est wednesday?

6pm Est time should be fine. I might be eating dinner by then but I will be on if not.

6pm Est time should be fine. I might be eating dinner by then but I will be on if not.
Alright you ready?

Alright you ready?
sorry for the late reply. Something came up and I was a little bit busy. If you are around, I will play now.

sorry for the late reply. Something came up and I was a little bit busy. If you are around, I will play now.
All good but I gotta do something now so how about around 9 est?

All good but I gotta do something now so how about around 9 est?
sounds good.

Can you battle me?

Can you battle me?
I am going off to bed right now since I have to wake up tomorrow really early. I can battle on tuesday if you are around.

sure

Hey we need to do our battle since long time ^^", i dont know what happened but last time when you reply my pm you got offline, i have been waiting and you also have my pc, tell me a day you are available or if you see me online just pm me again.

Hey we need to do our battle since long time ^^", i dont know what happened but last time when you reply my pm you got offline, i have been waiting and you also have my pc, tell me a day you are available or if you see me online just pm me again.
I strongly suggest you to pm me again if I don't reply or something. It's kinda hard to keep track if I have all the challenges done. In any case, I can battle now if you are available. Can't be any later though because I gotta study for a test tomorrow. If not tomorrow works for me any time after 3pm EST.

I strongly suggest you to pm me again if I don't reply or something. It's kinda hard to keep track if I have all the challenges done. In any case, I can battle now if you are available. Can't be any later though because I gotta study for a test tomorrow. If not tomorrow works for me any time after 3pm EST.

I didnt pm you because i couldnt see your status, so i couldnt tell if you are online or not , ok lets battle right now.
Talk to me on the little chat.

Look at Page 8. I paid you PC some time ago and we didn't battle. Can we battle now? I see you're online.
BTW, I want Singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back