• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Tonight I was messing around in my town trying to find the money rock and whatnot, and eventually I came across a skorpion. I pulled out my net, walked up to it and BAM. I caught my first skorpion, :love:

The tarantula is a tough one. I saw it twice and in the end, I ended up by my house with an empty net, :cry:

Did you guys catch the skorpion yet in Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Was it as hard as the tarantula in your opinion?

I haven't caught either yet, Marc, but congrats on your capture though. :)

Reactions: Marc
Congrats, my sister has already grown addicted to this game :p

I couldn't even get her to let me play SMT on MY 3DS. o.o

Reactions: Marc
I know what you mean. If it's not the 3DS and Animal Crossing, it's my iPad and Granny Smith.

Congratulations! I still have haven't caught a scorpion. Every time I see one, I get scared and run away.

Congrats, my sister has already grown addicted to this game :p

That is why I don't want to buy it...

I give you props. *CLAPS*

I wish I could catch that.

I've not seen any of those unfortunately, but I ran into a Golden Stag today which I failed to catch.

Gratz on catching the Scorpion though!

I have been lucky enough to have catched both. I want to get a second scorpion as a pet. But I haven't found it.

Also, sometimes I forget and walk around at night with the net. they will attack you if you have the net, so I get hit before i even realize a scorpion o tarantula was near. So remember, have your net stored or at least a right or left cross-pad from you when walking at night o avoid sudden hits.

Nice! I still haven't caught one. Hopefully I catch one soon so I can complete my museum! >_<

Nice! I still haven't caught one. Hopefully I catch one soon so I can complete my museum! >_<
I gave up on completing my museum, but I am surprised you haven't caught one yet, :bag:

I gave up on completing my museum, but I am surprised you haven't caught one yet, :bag:
I know, I'm an unlucky fellow.

I saw a scorpion the other day, but I ended up missing with my net. :cry: I need aiming lessons. :bag:

I saw one yesterday but forgot my net lol :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back