Cartoon Network.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

The original Cartoon Network to me is gone.I hate alot of stuff about the current Cartoon Network (CN).

Many things can be done to improve this CN like making over shows like Powerpuff Girls,Dexter Laboratory and many more,they made over Teen Titans (awesome show) into Teen Titans Go (not an awesome show anymore) ,they spoiled it. They recently made this show call Uncle Grandpa everytime I see that show on t.v advertising or showing I change the channel ASAP.

BUT I am going to say not everything is bad about the new CN like they made shows like Adventure Time,Johnny Test and made over Looney Tunes.

All I am trying to say there is room for improvement and I wanted to know what are your thoughts about this entire topic and whats your favorite Cartoon Network show?

my_cartoon_network_20th_wallpaper_by_jpreckless2444-d5iovb0.jpg

Reactions: SaToRi
I watched loads of it when I was a kid. My favourite shows were Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Camp Lazlo and a little later, Ben 10. I only watch CN once in a blue moon now (like, once every two years) in case there's by chance one of the old cartoons on there because the new ones suck.

Reactions: Reece
I only watch CN is there is any classic animation, I mean, '90 and '00 animations.

I watched loads of it when I was a kid. My favourite shows were Courage the Cowardly Dog, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Camp Lazlo and a little later, Ben 10. I only watch CN once in a blue moon now (like, once every two years) in case there's by chance one of the old cartoons on there because the new ones suck.

The new cartoons are mess, I love to watch cartoon network when I was a kid and those same shows you call (my favorite also) is not showing only Courage the Cowardly Dog show is showing on CN now.

The new cartoons are mess, I love to watch cartoon network when I was a kid and those same shows you call (my favorite also) is not showing only Courage the Cowardly Dog show is showing on CN now.

Well, I think those are on Netflix...

Adventure Time and Regular Show aren't bad. Apart from that, I just watch old cartoons from the collection I have on my laptop. Most of the fodder you see on CN now a days should give kids nightmares.

Adventure Time and Regular Show aren't bad. Apart from that, I just watch old cartoons from the collection I have on my laptop. Most of the fodder you see on CN now a days should give kids nightmares.

Well, I downloaded long time ago Pinky and the Brain just because I wanted to watch the cartoon. Also Sakura Card Captor and Heidi.
I don't watch TV anymore :p

Thats true most of the Cartoons now on Cartoon Network will could give kids nightmares, and I agree that Regular Show ain't that bad, I don't find Adventure Time is a bad cartoon at all, its a really funny cartoon. What old kinda cartoons you watch on your laptop ? (Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory)

I haven't watched Cartoon Network in a long time, so I'm not sure how far they've fallen.

I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Pinky and the Brain was also brilliant. I always took in a little dose of Courage the Cowardly Dog on an afternoon while I ate dinner. As for Ben 10, the first couple of episodes were decent, but I stopped watching it when they defeated the "Octopus Man" (don't know his name, sorry).

I've seen a couple of Adventure Time and Regular Show episodes, but I stopped watching 'em. It's not because I think they're bad. Both shows are decent, but I can't see myself watching them when there are so many great anime out there that I haven't watched, :love:

Reactions: Reece and 18
I haven't watched Cartoon Network in a long time, so I'm not sure how far they've fallen.

I loved Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Pinky and the Brain was also brilliant. I always took in a little dose of Courage the Cowardly Dog on an afternoon while I ate dinner. As for Ben 10, the first couple of episodes were decent, but I stopped watching it when they defeated the "Octopus Man" (don't know his name, sorry).

I've seen a couple of Adventure Time and Regular Show episodes, but I stopped watching 'em. It's not because I think they're bad. Both shows are decent, but I can't see myself watching them when there are so many great anime out there, :love:
I love that show so much :)

Reactions: Kiki and Marc

I've seen a couple of Adventure Time and Regular Show episodes, but I stopped watching 'em. It's not because I think they're bad. Both shows are decent, but I can't see myself watching them when there are so many great anime out there that I haven't watched, :love:

I too stop watching Ben 10 after they defeated Vilgax, Octopus Man (I think). Foster's Home for Imaginary was a great show, I loved that show also. True there is a lot of animes to be watched, when I feel lazy and my internet is moving slow I don't watch anime, I rather watch CN when my internet is slow. Anyone here like Scooby Doo ?

I like cartoons. I remember a lot of them. I am not sure what was my favorite Cartoon Network cartoon was. There were so many.

I loved The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy too. I can't believe I forgot about that one, :panda:
Anyone here like Scooby Doo ?
I've seen a lot of the older episodes. Not sure if they're still making new episodes for this show, btw...

I loved The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy too. I can't believe I forgot about that one, :panda:

I've seen a lot of the older episodes. Not sure if they're still making new episodes for this show, btw...

Yes, they made a "restart"... :wtf:

I love that show. Can't believe I forgot it either. It was so dark and funny :D One of the scariest episodes was when Billy cuts his nose in half at the end of the episode, saying, "Half for me, half for you," to the villain who wants a nose. That scarred me for life.

Yep they did make a new Scooby Doo Cartoon Network series,its called "Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated" I wish they could have stayed with the "What's New Scooby Doo" artwork.
Mystery Incorporated:-
Scooby-doo_mystery_inc.jpg

What's New Scooby Doo-
Whats%20New%20%20Scooby-Doo%201.jpg

I really hate the new Scooby Doo as they took out the explanation out of everything and turned it into a romance show. I also hate when a marathon of Adventure Time, Regular Show and Tom and Jerry is interrupted by Gormiti or those dragons and stuff.

I really hate the new Scooby Doo as they took out the explanation out of everything and turned it into a romance show. I also hate when a marathon of Adventure Time, Regular Show and Tom and Jerry is interrupted by Gormiti or those dragons and stuff.

I also hate the new Scooby Doo, its so tacky and yes it has gotten all romantic with Velma and Freddy, Shaggy and Velma it takes out the real purpose of the show. Whats Gormiti? I watch Cartoon Network often but never saw Gormiti ?

It's some kind of cartoon with the elements as golems fighting together and stuff. Just check out their site, they should make a better summary

It's some kind of cartoon with the elements as golems fighting together and stuff. Just check out their site, they should make a better summary

I think I know what your talking about and it has some games where you can use the action figures of those golems and use it in games and stuff, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back