SMT x FE Can someone explain this? - SMT x FE

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Ruined >.<

1.Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Marth

2.Out-of-a-juice-machine-Xtra-thin-Tiki?!

3.Crazy Fire Emblem dancing, flying and singing?!

I just really hope they're trolling us or something, or this is the other side of the reality coin. I really don't want it to turn into this >.<

Reactions: Doctor Strange
I'll explain, these people are idol singers and other kinds of entertainers, including the protagonist, who have the ability to summon Mirages, otherwordly beings (Fire Emblem characters like Chrom, Caeda, etc)

The power to summon Mirages is called Performa, evil Mirages feed off this, while the good Mirages help people fight them by turning into their weapons/armor.

That's about all I know of the plot, the Fire Emblem side of things is limited to pretty much the Mirages and Tiki, who's a vocaloid here. The SMT side gets even less attention.
Oh now I understand..So its basically SMTxFE without FE and SMT? RUINED! ;-;

Ruined >.<

1.Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Marth

2.Out-of-a-juice-machine-Xtra-thin-Tiki?!

3.Crazy Fire Emblem dancing, flying and singing?!

I just really hope they're trolling us or something, or this is the other side of the reality coin. I really don't want it to turn into this >.<
Nope, it alreade IS it xD the game is already released in Japan, and bombed, go figure

Oh now I understand..So its basically SMTxFE without FE and SMT? RUINED! ;-;
That's exactly what it is ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robbie
What in the world I just saw? What's with the remixed FE theme becoming J-POP musical? Why is Marth a (as you all pointed out) Super Saiyan? Where's the SMT vibe (heck, it can't even pretend to have the Persona vibe!)? Why did they do this?

I could have dealt with the Modern J-Pop idol-tastic stuff, but this and how this video destroyed the FE main theme...

...You only had one job, Atlus. Now, let me join the group of the people who will cry in a corner.
Edit: It was developed entirely by Atlus. Fixed that for me.

Reactions: Marc
What in the world I just saw? What's with the remixed FE theme becoming J-POP musical? Why is Marth a (as you all pointed out) Super Saiyan? Where's the SMT vibe (heck, it can't even pretend to have the Persona vibe!)? Why did they do this?

I could have dealt with the Modern J-Pop idol-tastic stuff, but this and how this video destroyed the FE main theme...

...You only had one job, Atlus. Now, let me join the group of the people who will cry in a corner.
Edit: It was developed entirely by Atlus. Fixed that for me.
FAAA-IAAA EEEMBERUUM

XD lolno, this is so awful ;-;...

FAAA-IAAA EEEMBERUUM

XD lolno, this is so awful ;-;...
When I heard it, I thought I was on drugs or something like that. I still can't believe they managed to kill this music. Seriously, it's more Vocaloid-like x Fire Emblem rather than Persona x FE (as some says) or SMT x FE (or I must be blind!) ;~;

Reactions: Marc and Robbie
When I heard it, I thought I was on drugs or something like that. I still can't believe they managed to kill this music. Seriously, it's more Vocaloid-like x Fire Emblem rather than Persona x FE (as some says) or SMT x FE (or I must be blind!) ;~;
Lmao, I laughed way too hard at this xD

This is like, worse than Vocaloid x FE. @Earth2543 (Check tis out xD)

I'm sure you weren't on drugs but probably the Atlus team was xD

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Oh god, I found the lyrics...
Sounds so generic anime.

Now, I KNOW about this game's story, but other than that, I don't know much else other than that this game failed in Japan, and that it WILL fail here in America. This certainly isn't the crossover I was expecting, for sure. And lastly, how do you even ruin the music like that? Just HOW?! This might just be the worst "crossover" I've seen in in the history of video games.

Reactions: Blue Knight
Super Saiyan.

Back