Call of Duty: Bo3 'Eclipse Map Pack'.

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
The second DLC for the first-person shooter video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3," entitled "Eclipse," will be coming out officially on April 19.

Based on a relatively short clip of the Dlc we can assume there will be new added content to Zombies, The Campaign and maybe online Multiplayer in some way(s). So now, help yourself.
I've also been hearing that a "special" multiplayer map called 'Verge' will show similarities to the map from 'Call of Duty: World at War', 'Banzai'. World at War fans should definitely get their hands on this map because it's been said to contain a map that features tunnels, waterfalls, and environment with a lot of abandoned trucks.

There is also Rift, which takes place in a futuristic military complex which is set above a caldera, or volcanic crater. The only way is forward on the map, but it will provide players with core movement opportunities across the suspended rail system.

The other map, called Knockout, takes place in a Shaolin Temple with a 1970s-style interior. A video for it has not yet been released.

The PlayStation 4 Map Pack WILL come first, the release of the PC and Xbox one has not yet been released.​

I like the super futuristic modern looking map, not sure what it's called. I generally enjoyed the Awakening DLC even though Rise was/is trash.

DLC comes out on X1/PC 30 days after PS4, so in this case it'll be May 18th-ish.

I like the super futuristic modern looking map, not sure what it's called. I generally enjoyed the Awakening DLC even though Rise was/is trash.

DLC comes out on X1/PC 30 days after PS4, so in this case it'll be May 18th-ish.
The only thing rise is good for is PB's with knives only. If it's TDM or something like that it's a piece of crap.

I have been loving Splash so far, I'm not bored of it yet :hilarious: hopefully this pack treats me the same.

The only thing rise is good for is PB's with knives only. If it's TDM or something like that it's a piece of crap.

I have been loving Splash so far, I'm not bored of it yet :hilarious: hopefully this pack treats me the same.

Yeah Splash is my favorite map from it. Gauntlet is decent. Skyjacked is good too but not as good as Hijacked, not sure why. Too small for the new movements I think.

Back