Blame Atlus Giveaway (Free 3DS Game - US eShop)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Edited: This giveaway is now over. Click here for more details.

Winners are :
  • Kurisuellegarden - Shin Megami Tensei IV
  • Lamont - Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked
  • dwikrid - Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked
  • Veneghost - Shin Megami Tensei IV
blame-atlus-giveaway.png

Sorry European 3DS users, blame Atlus :bag:
...hence the reason why I call it the "Blame Atlus Giveaway", :sneaky: so you can't blame me, see.. but I'll make it up to you guys soon.

Atlus has reduced the prices of some of its games in the North America eShop, therefore I'm having a giveaway. There are four games to choose from and one or two lucky members who enjoy themselves in this community can get a chance to play one of 'em. This giveaway is only for North America 3DS owners and the game is for YOU to play. I'll ask for proof that you can't fake.

Hopefully your Nintendo Network ID is set to United States because the eShop credit I purchase is in US dollars.
...you can blame Nintendo for that one, ;)

List of 3DS games to choose from :

Note: Please read the reviews for Shin Megami Tensei IV or Devil Survivor Overclocked if they're the games you're considering. It may be the game for you if you've never played a Shin Megami Tensei or Devil Survivor game before.

Another thing.. Shin Megami Tensei (SMT) is like the "Pokemon" for adults, :angelic:

Shin Megami Tensei IV costs $25 US during the discount sale, while the other 3 games are $15 US.

1. Shin Megami Tensei IV (read review)

shin-megami-tensei-4.png
  • Mind-blowing graphics for a 3DS game.
  • Hours and hours of gameplay.
  • Fun and challenging gameplay. Freedom for those explorers.
  • Decent storyline (I personally prefer DS Overclocked for characters and story).

2. SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked (read review)
smt-ds-overclocked-review.png

• Interesting characters and storyline (made me like the game a bit more than SMT4).
  • Hours of gameplay.
  • Fun and challenging gameplay / not much freedom like Shin Megami Tensei IV.
  • Excellent voice acting.

3. SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
  • I got nothing, sorry. I haven't played this one so you're stuck with the trailer.

There's this other game that's on sale.. "Code of.. something"... Oh well, :whistle:
Fine.. I'll add it >.>

4. Code of Princess
  • Action role-playing beat 'em up game.
  • Lacks online players for its multiplayer gameplay from what I've heard.

How to participate :

1. Type out your answers to the following questions :
Code:
1. What game do you want from the list?
2. Who is Marc's favorite Shin Megami Tensei IV character? (answer in Shin Megami Tensei forum)
3. What do you think about Atlus?
4. Would you have ever purchased your chosen game?
5. What do you think about your chosen game from what you've seen so far and what made you choose it? (paragraph answers, please)

No sad stories this time about how your uncle got hit by a bus, then you had to live on the street with your trusty 3DS, playing one game at a time for food, please.

2. Send a private message to Marc with the answers (do not post 'em in this thread) and post in this thread so everyone will know that you entered. Plus it'd make searching for your PM easier when I'm choosing the winner(s).

Have fun, :cat:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3dsatackman, CrazyElf, JunZhi and 1 other person
I entered....

Reactions: Marc
I entered

I just entered.

I entered!

Entered!

i would like to enter i am just wondering is it a us eshop $ or us eshop download code?

Its a download code, buddy.

i would like to enter i am just wondering is it a us eshop $ or us eshop download code?

It's eShop credit.

ok

I entered

Entering.

were you planning to use it buy something else? hyeh hyeh jk

Reactions: Marc and Mikaya
Oh, yeahhhhhh, I really wanted to try SMT out, it sounds so.......
This giveaway is only for North America 3DS owners

$#%#^%$#@$#&$^ %#@^$%#@^%@#$^%$@ @#%^%@^$ :punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
I entered

I entered.

I have entered

Thanks to @Erixsan, I have a banner for the giveaway (already edited it in my first post) :

blame-atlus-giveaway.png

Reactions: ErixSan
Congratulations on completing the quest.
Yeah, i entered the giveaway. Thanks, @Marc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back