Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Just got a Zorua, for an Eevee on Wonder Trade. Got lucky this morning. :D

Just got a Zorua, for an Eevee on Wonder Trade. Got lucky this morning. :D
haha similar thing happened to me a couple days ago. It's a great pokemon, especially when it becomes Zoroark, but idk what you could do to get a good trade out of it on GTS though haha

I think what the guy on the other end may have been thinking is "Oh, it's a shiny! I don't care for it so much but I'm sure someone else will!" If it was a normal Magikarp, then I'd completely agree
Well, it was golden.. So that made up for it a little bit. I also just got some Pokebank pokes through Wondertrade... maybe that'll come out some day..... Probably in February.

Well, it was golden.. So that made up for it a little bit. I also just got some Pokebank pokes through Wondertrade... maybe that'll come out some day..... Probably in February.
I'd hope it isn't February because that's when the free trial is completely gone haha Unless Nintendo decides to adjust with the delay, the last chance to get a free trial is January 31

I'd hope it isn't February because that's when the free trial is completely gone haha Unless Nintendo decides to adjust with the delay, the last chance to get a free trial is January 31
I'd imagine they'd expand it.. But you never know. This is Nintendo we're talking about, and they're pretty crazy. (See Flareblitzless Flareon, Non-Fairy Cresslia)

I'd imagine they'd expand it.. But you never know. This is Nintendo we're talking about, and they're pretty crazy. (See Flareblitzless Flareon, Non-Fairy Cresslia)
Flare Blitz is now possible for Flareon to learn starting with Gen 6, so Nintendo fixed that.

As for Cresselia, I agree and I also think Manaphy should have got partial Fairy typing too.

Flare Blitz is now possible for Flareon to learn starting with Gen 6, so Nintendo fixed that.

As for Cresselia, I agree and I also think Manaphy should have got partial Fairy typing too.
And we're super off topic again. But, Manaphy, not sure sure on. That'd be pretty darn OP. And Manaphy's sort of OP already... Good 'ol Tail Glow does it again...

And we're super off topic again. But, Manaphy, not sure sure on. That'd be pretty darn OP. And Manaphy's sort of OP already... Good 'ol Tail Glow does it again...
Yeah I know, and given Fairy Type's awesome Defensive typing, it'd make Manaphy super OP. In any case, I bet Phiones are going to appear on Wonder Trade pretty soon lol

The only Pokémon that I really liked receiving from a Wonder Trade was a male Japanese Pikachu. I still have him and I doubt I'll ever be releasing him or giving him away.

These few days ago I started wonder trading and got some previous generation starters like cyndaquillalso and mudkipz , also got weedle o_O dat pokemon lol.

I've only used it three times...tyrunt and ditto though i guess i have good luck :)

I keep getting some pretty bad Pokemon. I think the best Pokemon I got was Gyarados.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
i got a snivy and piplup

I keep getting some pretty bad Pokemon. I think the best Pokemon I got was Gyarados.
Haha nice I gave out 2-3 IV's gyarados with moxie abilities last few weeks ago

I got a protean froakie

Shiny Ledyba
I send stuff like pokebnk exclusive breeding rejects,hope one of you got one. :)

Best pokemon that I got through wonder trade is a Shiny Latias. :)

I use Wonder Trade mostly just for the PokeMiles, but I do run into some good Pokemon. The best one I can remember was a Noibat. I thought it was useless at first, until I checked it with the judge and finding out that it had 5 IVs. Other than that, the only ones that have some worth are HA starters and a Tynamo.

I don't really have a best pokemon from wonder trade just going to share some of what I had: aside from the various flabebe, fletchling and bidoofs I did manage to find some good ones, like 5 iv japanese scyther, 5 iv german adamant mawile, 4iv 4 egg moves adamant mawile, extremespeed dratini. Mostly these are pokemon that breeders I think are hesitant to release and would rather wonder trade them haha. I mostly go on wonder trades to increase the chances of getting a master ball in lotto id. I still haven't got a shiny though haha

I'd say the best trade I got was phione, BTW if you get a common pokemon like fletchling in a wonder trade DON'T try trading it on wonder trade again; just release it or keep it in your PC. I can't stress this enough, it ruins the experience if people keep trading common pokemon on wonder trade

Back