Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I got one too! :D
no way really ?

the best pokemon i got were a Eevee and Froakie

Last edited by a moderator:
So I wonder traded for the first time a few days ago, and here's what happened: I caught a level 7 Farfetch'd and wonder traded it and got back a level 1 Sandile. I wonder traded that too and got back a level 15 Japanese Luvdisc. gg

I got a 6IV Modest Mewtwo holding a Mewtwoite Y. Best. Day. Ever.

Reactions: BrianXcalibur
I got a 6IV Modest Mewtwo holding a Mewtwoite Y. Best. Day. Ever.
welcome to the forum! (I was Greninja the Ninja). But congrats on managing to get that via wonder trade. Best legendary I've got is a 5 IV Mewtwo from Memento Mori's auction :p

It was pretty lucky. I've also gotten some 4IV Scythers. I've been pretty lucky. :0

It was pretty lucky. I've also gotten some 4IV Scythers. I've been pretty lucky. :0
dude. if you happen to evolve those into Scizor (Technician Scizor that is) and EV train them you could easily trade those for legendaries like Xerneas and Yveltal. However, these trades would be more likely to happen before pokebank comes out that is...

Yeah, but then I wouldn't have nice things. :/

Yeah, but then I wouldn't have nice things. :/
Yveltal or Xerneas (whichever one you can't get) is pretty nice :p I mean, if you've got more than one 4 IV Scythers it isn't a huge loss anyway. Plus you could IV breed one of them to get a 5 IV Scyther if you ever felt like it

That's a lot of work, plus I need to finish my team. Still have a Mamoswine to finish. But, I might give one or two away.

That's a lot of work, plus I need to finish my team. Still have a Mamoswine to finish. But, I might give one or two away.
If you gain enough PC, you could put a Scyther in the IV/EV Daycare thing that's set up on the forum, so that option is out there.

Anyway, we're off topic :p Any other cool stuff you got from wonder trade?

The best Pokemons I got from Wonder Trade were:

A Lv.47 Espurr, who helped me a lot kicking the 3rd Champion's last Pokemon's a** effectively (Yes, it was annoying)
The three Kalos Starters, clean, at Lv.1 each
A Ditto (whose Lv. is around 50), that I now use to get even more Starters !

But I am still hoping to get a shiny or a Legendary one day ! (Chance Rate: 1/1000000000, knowing how lucky I am...)

I've been getting some good pokemon like a Japanese Fennekin and an Omanyte, a Y exclusive. I'll be putting these pokemon up for auction so be sure to grab them if you have X!

As of late, I've gotten like nothing, but a few random pokes, such as a Magmar. But, once I got a pokemon I Wondertraded... Back! I know it was mine because it had my ID #. What are the odds of that happening?

As of late, I've gotten like nothing, but a few random pokes, such as a Magmar. But, once I got a pokemon I Wondertraded... Back! I know it was mine because it had my ID #. What are the odds of that happening?
Well, it happens occasionally. I mean even if the odds are low, you're bound to get one of your pokemon back if Wonder Trade long enough and send not that good pokemon haha

I feel like theres some sort of code in there that says: the better pokemon you trade, the less likely you are to get a good poke. This works like every time, I trade a Bidoff, get a really awesome 5IV poke. Trade that poke, get a crappy Magicarp.

I feel like theres some sort of code in there that says: the better pokemon you trade, the less likely you are to get a good poke. This works like every time, I trade a Bidoff, get a really awesome 5IV poke. Trade that poke, get a crappy Magicarp.
I think it just depends on who's online at the time. The Japanese users tend to give out some really good ones, but the ones from like U.K. and America really aren't that good

Hah, I was going to say something like that, because back in the good 'ol days of BW I would always look for Japanese pokes on GTS because 90% of the time they were/ are better.

Hah, I was going to say something like that, because back in the good 'ol days of BW I would always look for Japanese pokes on GTS because 90% of the time they were/ are better.
yeah, I guess the Japanese are the only ones that know how to play the game right. At the same time though, there are *some* Japanese users that troll the system too

Yeah, once I got a shiny, 0IV (ie, all were 0s except 1 stat) Magicarp from wonder trade. I do believe you'd have t try to make a Poke that bad. I'm not kiddding.

Yeah, once I got a shiny, 0IV (ie, all were 0s except 1 stat) Magicarp from wonder trade. I do believe you'd have t try to make a Poke that bad. I'm not kiddding.
I think what the guy on the other end may have been thinking is "Oh, it's a shiny! I don't care for it so much but I'm sure someone else will!" If it was a normal Magikarp, then I'd completely agree

Back