Harvest Moon Best Harvest Moon Game for 3DS?

• Thread starter jasjas
  • Start date
jasjas

jasjas

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Since I'm hardly asking for anything for Christmas, I decided I may ask for a harvest moon game. Which harvest moon game(or harvest moon spinoff) in the best on 3DS?

Rune factory 4 in my my option RF3 is prety good so i look forward 4 as well(its have monster to kill!!!!)
and HM a lost vally its very interesting me about it freedom in the game

Cool. I'll probably get it at some point for digital but first I have to get Kirby Triple Deluxe and another Animal Crossing New Leaf

Reactions: 2179
If you want to wait patiently, we will get Story Of Seasons (maybe) later on this year. Though it has no Harvest Moon title, it's the recent Bokujou Monogatari, the first published by Xseed since they got the license to port. Harvest Moon is still Natsume's IP, and they are going to publish their own Harvest Moon game (The Lost Valley), which is not a Bokujou Monogatari title.

I have played HM tale of two towns,the story is quite interesting and the items and the stuff u can do in the game is like a bit like real life but i enjoyed playing it and planting fruit trees and other crops and when i got to marry my spouse now that was interesting,i'm in year 3 winter[i have not continued the game for a long time]but i recommend u playing the game its nice and interesting

I think right now for me it is the Story of Season cause there is so much improvement on the game play and the characters actually feel like they have a bit more personality to them. The farming has coming along way and the diving in to the rivers is fun. The art style is still just as cute as ever tho.

For now, the best harvest moon game for me is Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar. It lets you sell what you make to customers in the bazaar.

Back