Closed Be in a Game!

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Sorry...
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/be-in-a-game.4555/page-3#post-79855

Here're the unfinished songs of the game, if you want to download it:
https://soundcloud.com/eric-weichhart/sets/untitled-project-shoter

Well, if you remember a previous status I made, you will know what this is about.
I started to make my own game, and thanks to @Kurisuellegarden I will be able to publish it for Wii U!

It will be an HTML5 game, and I suppose it will cost around $3, I didn't decided yet.
The only stuff I'm able to show you right now are three song drafts:
https://soundcloud.com/eric-weichhart/sets/intc-ost

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the thing, during the first cutscene, there will be a cameo for 3DSPedia, and just three of you will have a chance to appear, still don't decided where.

So here's the thing:
1. Your Mii in the game
2. A free copy of the game once released
3. Be credited in the credits

I'm doing this thread simple so, if you want to join, just give a reply with a photo of your Mii.
I will ask all the information if you won.

One rule: Just one post. If you want to reply again, you need to mention one user's Mii you liked >:]

Last edited:
Reactions: Reece, 3dsatackman and D4rkDragon
Well, if you remember a previous status I made, you will know what this is about.
I started to make my own game, and thanks to @Kurisuellegarden I will be able to publish it for Wii U!

It will be an HTML5 game, and I suppose it will cost around $3, I didn't decided yet.
The only stuff I'm able to show you right now are three song drafts:
https://soundcloud.com/eric-weichhart/sets/intc-ost

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the thing, during the first cutscene, there will be a cameo for 3DSPedia, and just three of you will have a chance to appear, still don't decided where.

So here's the thing:
1. Your Mii in the game
2. A free copy of the game once released
3. Be credited in the credits

I'm doing this thread simple so, if you want to join, just give a reply with a photo of your Mii.
I will ask all the information if you won.

One rule: Just one post. If you want to reply again, you need to mention one user's Mii you liked >:]

Well, though I don't have a WiiU, I wish you good luck! Also, here's my Mii:
HNI_0022.JPG

Good Luck! I wish you'll get good sales !

Reactions: ErixSan
Cool! Even if I don't win I'll buy it just because you made it. Plus any cameos from the members here will give me another reason to buy it.

I'll upload my Mii in a few days, currently don't have access to a computer.

Count me in, as well! Just... Let me get a picture of my Mii. I'll be right back...

awesome i dont have a wii u but here is my mii if i win i will give the game to my best friend. also thanks ericsan as you used to be for the chance to be in a game :)HNI_0089.JPG HNI_0088.JPG here is both my mii face and full mii

You could put me in for a Pure Nintendo cameo - that why the three 3DS Pedia openings remain. ;)

My Mii ...

Attachments

• Trev's Mii for PNM.jpg
    Trev's Mii for PNM.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
if i win could u put my real name in the credits and not "3dsatackman"

if i win could u put my real name in the credits and not "3dsatackman"

Sure!
I will ask once the winners are choose the name they want :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Here's my Mii. Good luck. I bet the game is going to be awesome.

Attachments

• HNI_0069.JPG
    HNI_0069.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
You could put me in for a Pure Nintendo cameo - that why the three 3DS Pedia openings remain. ;)

My Mii ...
0.png

Here's my Mii. Good luck. I bet the game is going to be awesome.
Thanks!

Reactions: TAG and 3dsatackman
is that going to be in the game?

It's a draft for one of the initial cutscene...

Erixsan i am an engineer and a internet trick master i can help you finish the game and find new ideas contact me if intersted

This is so awesome!!! I can't believe I'm now seeing this thread, goodluck on your game! This is my Mii, full-body, and head :)

Attachments

• HNI_0017.JPG
    HNI_0017.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 4
  • HNI_0018.JPG
    HNI_0018.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 3
Erixsan i am an engineer and a internet trick master i can help you finish the game and find new ideas contact me if intersted

Thanks! But for the moment I'm already working for/with NAMITENTOU. If I need something, I will tell you :)

I am also planning to build a 3d game with unity 3d game creator i started it and never finish because i got bored i call it <Diablo In Chains>

Will there be DLC and in-app purchases? Please?

Will there be DLC and in-app purchases? Please?

I don't know nothing about integrating DLC... YOU'RE THE PUBLISHED, SEARCH ABOUT IT!
Mmm... We can do a little free DLC for those who purchased your upcoming game...

Erixsan will be waiting for a video teaser of the game :thumbsup:

i am exited because i can play this on my friends wiiu, good luck erixsan, i am looking forward to it

Back