Bayonetta Bayonetta 2 Release Promotion: What I got

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
If you remember, long time ago it was revealed than Bayonetta 2 will come with the first game for free.
Then, the text of the website confused the players, revealing the first Bayonetta would be for free only for the physical release of the game.
Then they explained it will be free for both release, where a code will be given for the game download.
Now more information has been revealed and it looks like the game promotion is only for North America...

Confusing right?
Well, this is what I get:

FOR JAPAN:
The game Bayonetta 2 will come with the first one for free in a separate disc.

FOR NORTH AMERICA:
The game will be digital and physical. Both versions will come the first one for free.
The physical release will come for a code to redeem in eShop and the digital version will make a discount to the game... a 100% one.

This mean they will release Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 as separate downloads in eShop.
About the prices? Probably $60 for Bayo 2 and $30 for the first one. (Yay for Nintendo Deluxe Promotion!)

FOR EUROPE:

No free game offer in this region. There will be three diferent ways to get the game:

1. Bayonetta 2 only
2. Like in Japan, Bayonetta and Bayonetta in separates disc.
3. Digital version, both will be selling for separate.

How the free game would work:
As you know, they said there will be a code or a discount, but how it will work?
The physical release will have the code, it will redeem it and done.

About the digital release, it's impossible to give a code, so the system will work in a different way.

The first theory is the full discount if you buy Bayonetta 2 and a partial discount if you buy Bayonetta first.

The second theory is using Club Nintendo, instead of using your Nintendo Network ID, where if you buy the second game, you will get a code for the first one.

http://nintendoeverything.com/heres-original-bayonetta-will-distributed-bayonetta-2-north-america/

Here’s how the original Bayonetta will be distributed with Bayonetta 2 in North America

This past week, Nintendo clarified to us how it intends to offer the first Bayonetta to Bayonetta 2 buyers in North America. Ultimately, it’s quite simple. Nintendo has confirmed that Bayonetta will be included with the physical release as a separate disc. Meanwhile, those who purchase Bayonetta 2 on the eShop will still get Bayonetta 1 at no additional cost. The situation is fairly similar in Europe. You can find information about Bayonetta 1/2 for PAL territories here.

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/heres-original-bayonetta-will-distributed-bayonetta-2-north-america/
That's cool, I will get the physical version then, I don't have much space on my Wii U.

Back