Bayonetta Bayonetta 1 or 2?

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
Do you like the Bayonetta 1 or 2 more?I've only been playing 1, and so far it's pretty good.But 2 might be really good too, and I know Bayonetta 2 is more iconic.I played the Bayonetta 2 Demo, it was really good actually.Once I get further into 1 i'll probably start 2

Bayonetta 2 for the better action and Bayonetta 1 for the hardcore bloodshed. I personally prefer 2 design of bayonetta more

Bayonetta 2, hands down.

I recommend you finish first bayoneta 1, so you don´t get lost in what story refers. I have played both games and they are great. Bayonetta 2 on its own is a masterpiece, amazing hd visuals and the story remains pretty good too. It is probably one of wii u´s best action adventure games.

I liked Bayonetta 2 quite a bit more than Bayonetta 2 for a number of reasons. First off, Bayonetta 2 had a much better story than Bayonetta 1, giving each character more fleshed out development and emotion. Second, the OST was much more creative than the one in Bayonetta 1, incorporating many new and interesting instruments. Finally, B2 allowed for much more customization than 1.

Back