Bayonetta BAYONETA FOR WII U HAS BEEN RATED IN AUSTRALIA

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Yesterday in Australian Classification Board rated the long-awaited Wii U exclusive Bayonetta 2.
We know the game is coming this summer in Japan, but news of a release elsewhere has been extremely quiet.
Hopefully this means we will get a western release date for Platinum Games next title at E3 next month.

Hmm... hopefully not too soon. i still need to get and play the first one. they both look like amazing games!

Finally the game will be ready. I'm not particularly interested but I swear this was supposed to be a launch title for the wii u,

A LAUNCH TITLE.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Sounds good, I'm not into that; but it should help make the release dates for the rest of 2014 look really nice!

Also really? Launch title? 2 years. BETTER BE WORTH IT

I'm glad! I'm also hoping Bayonetta 1 gets launched on the Wii U.
It would help a lot for the Bayonetta 2 sales! And I haven't played the first one still :/

At least some progress is shown with this game unlike SMTxFE or X. I honestly believe a launch date would be announced this E3, a lot of people are looking forward to this game.

Interesting, I wonder if the release date will be announced at E3 this year, I wish I could go to E3 though but I am not "qualified". Anyways I wonder what it was rated? I might pick it up if it's not too intense because I share a TV with my entire family and we have a 5 year old.

Back