Battle City (Pokemon X/Y Teaser)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i do it

Im new to 3ds pedia in general it looks cool though, fc is 0318-9050-6112

Marc, know something? Singles is a little boring... Why don't you make this a Multi-battle contest that we can team up with a member of our choice?

Reactions: Kurokami
Marc, know something? Singles is a little boring... Why don't you make this a Multi-battle contest that we can team up with a member of our choice?
I might do multiple battle options (multi, single, double) since it's the type of event you battle whoever is online atm.

Cool.

After reading 7 pages regarding this event, I've finally gathered that this event will commence around December, which means I'll be able to take part in this event. Sign me up <3 It will be a great time to polish up my battling, I haven't done so in so long because of classes. But deciding on my battle buddy will be a really tough choice. It makes me kinda hesitant to breed more Pokemon because then I'd have to choose from so many T-T... Maybe it will show itself when the time comes like when Kuriboh wanted to be the deck master in that one particular episode. I'm not sure if I missed this little bit of information, but will our battle buddy be publicly displayed for all the other contestants to see and if not, I'm also thinking that we will just go and pick someone from random and try to take there "chips" for whoever wins. But after that win, would we be announcing who used what on here or is the results all done via private message. I'm also guessing that once we select our battle buddy, we can't change them inbetween each match? If we could, then it would give our opponent a sense of surprise then it will be a lot harder to predict. Would our team of six be considered locked in for the duration of the match or can we substitute them over the course of this event. Haha, there goes my 2 cents. ^-^

Reactions: PersonSP
i will join my fc is 0946 3125 3124

2423-4430-4157 my fc i might join

Sounds fun.

My favourite battle type is triple battle, any chance that we might have that variation too? (Pretty please? It would make very happy.):D

Triple Battle you serious OMG guess i need to make more teams

Reactions: PersonSP
Get going then:)

what is all this??????

Training my team.
NUyttbn.gif

this is too cool for words! I'm gonna have to get in on this. I didn't see a start date though.

Still waiting,
Still waiting... :coffee:

Come at me bruhs

i would love to enter my fc is 0275-9833-3144 if you don't already know

Is it too late to enter?

If you've ever seen Yu-Gi-Oh and you remember star chips and/or locator cards, I think you'll have an idea of what this is going to be about, :woot: Prepare your competitive teams, guys/gals :headphone:
Yeah, saw the whole first and second seasons where he was on Dueslist Kingdom. So yes, I know exactly how this will play out, if what you are saying is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back