Battle City (Pokemon X/Y Teaser)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in

I'm in though I'll probably lose anyway. xD

Yugioh reference lol haha :D Anyways, pretty excited for what Battle City is in stored for us lol :D I just hope we have some pretty fun stuff in there :) Thinking of rental battles that officials hands out rental pokes to players :) or like the battle dome in emerald or something >.> or its like in the yugioh anime where you get to collect 6 puzzle pieces or something to win a prize or something like that lol :D

Yugioh reference lol haha :D Anyways, pretty excited for what Battle City is in stored for us lol :D I just hope we have some pretty fun stuff in there :) Thinking of rental battles that officials hands out rental pokes to players :) or like the battle dome in emerald or something >.> or its like in the yugioh anime where you get to collect 6 puzzle pieces or something to win a prize or something like that lol :D
I like it.

So is this like a pokemon tournament? If so then what rules are we following? (Please no Smogen and similar tier based rules)

So is this like a pokemon tournament? If so then what rules are we following? (Please no Smogen and similar tier based rules)
The first stage is basically finding other members to battle. I'll explain more at a later date. Some of the battling rules will be Smogon OU mixed around with a couple of other rules to make it fun (not all banned Pokemon will be banned).

Lets go Little Cup! lol

Reactions: Heart
The first stage is basically finding other members to battle. I'll explain more at a later date. Some of the battling rules will be Smogon OU mixed around with a couple of other rules to make it fun (not all banned Pokemon will be banned).
Can we use NU pokemon?

I've already began making my team :p

Reactions: Marc
I've already began making my team :p
Make sure they're perfect 5 IV Pokemon and EV trained, otherwise you'll have a hard time, :panda:

Reactions: Veneghost
I'm definitely in! :D But, can we have clarification on some bans? I don't want to build a team with, say, mega gengar only to find out its banned. ;)

I might have to breed an entire team but... BRING IT ON!

Hmmm, this is interesting actually. Probably should dust off that Pokemon Y for this. :D

RUN INTO THE CITY WITH ONLY MAGIKARP, AND A FEEBAS!

Interesting... I'm in :sneaky:

This looks pretty fun. I'm in if you'll allow me to be XD

I'm going to join!

This is pretty cool, I'm in. I might need to make a new team though, mine isn't exactly perfect ivs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back