1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

August 19th Update - 3DS Pedia Forum is now 2 years old \:D/

Discussion in 'Town Billboard' started by Marc, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel_1802

Samuel_1802 Litten Aficionado Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    588 coins
    Happy Birthday 3DSPedia! ^.^ :hug:

I may not be the most active member here but I sure do enjoy the site, it's very welcoming I felt right at home ever since I joined :3 Really excited for all that is to come! Particularly this Splatoon Festival, depending on how soon it is I might not be able to join... but there's always a second chance! :D
  2. rawrrie

rawrrie I ♡ food ♥ Forum Moderator ♥

Play Coins:
    2,085 coins
    It's still the 19th in my timezone and I feel like I should've replied to this >.<

Happy birthday Pedia! You will forever be my second home and escape from life >.<)/
    Kakea and Mikaya like this.
  3. Evelyn

Evelyn Gif Thief (●ㅅ●❀) Forum's Evil Strawberry

Play Coins:
    185 coins
    Happy Birthday,Pedia! \=D/

You're a beautiful place filled with nice friendly people! I've seen many forums and the Admins,mods,staff and the members aren't that friendly or nice,they just bark at you ;-; But in Pedia they're really nice and friendly c: I've never seen a forum like Pedia,it's just so unique.Everyone here is an amazing person! :3

I'll never leave Pedia! ^o^)/
    Kakea, Mikaya and rawrrie like this.
  4. D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon Lemon Dragon 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    14 coins
    Happy Birthday 3DSPedia (for the 2nd second time, and I'm glad to be here this time as well :D, and a big thanks to @Marc for this website ! Two years of fun, and it's not ending soon, and I hope it won't end !

(Also, that have an effect on me to think about all of the things that happened here since when I joined.)
  5. Artisan

Artisan Let's Paint The World Lead Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,057 coins
    Sounds neat but a little... business-y.
    Seriously weird post reporting sounds sketchy but I have no objection to that. \ : D /
    Double PC- Oh the nostalgia!
    Gaming tasks- You know how to bring the hype train.
    Everything else- Good on paper but we'll have to see

Now your making be sound old :eek:ld:
  6. Gamer4647

Gamer4647 Disappears Alot Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    88 coins
    It seems a bit weird saying this here... why has the menu along the top vanished?
  7. DeathDragon

DeathDragon Gotta protect that smile Gym Leader

Play Coins:
    203 coins
    I'm late but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEDIA!!! \^-^/

I haven't been here long, but 3dsPedia feels to me much like a second family, without it I wouldn't be who I am today... So happy birthday!
    Kakea and rawrrie like this.
  8. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    218 coins
    How so?
    Which menu?
  9. Gamer4647

Play Coins:
    88 coins
    The menu/list where it mentions the alerts and some links like Forum, eShop etc. It's vanished on Internet Explorer. I can't scroll up to it. It's like cut off.

The backtracking one's still there
  10. Artisan

Play Coins:
    1,057 coins
    It's just the way business is. You get all technical in the way things sound and people will start pleading the 5th of course I think you mean it's an alternative to reporting posts so they can be shamed publicly on the wall that no one would want to read anyways. Maybe that's just be being paranoid or worse psycho but I tendt o worry about things that could inversely be related to me. :/
    Probably you need to wait for the page to load.
  11. Gamer4647

Play Coins:
    88 coins
    But it is. The alerts list shows up when clicking on the new alert notification but it just won't scroll up to the very top. I blame the browser, it's not like this on my other PC. I'll restart the browser

It finally worked. The browser was messing up.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  12. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    218 coins
    This helps us catch the people who we miss when they try to "game the system" using unfair means while others work hard by making quality "normal" posts to earn their Play Coins. I don't think you have anything to worry about. There have been people who find posts from other forums with similar topics who copy/paste the content and use it as their own for example. Others stretch their posts saying "boooooo yaaahhh I love I love I love this game" and so on too, to make it long.
    Awesome!
    Kakea, Spinnerweb and Artisan like this.
  13. Artisan

Play Coins:
    1,057 coins
    Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying. That's what I may have considered you were talking about.
  14. Rangercraft123

Rangercraft123 I made Resetti's Bad list. Banned User

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    I
    be made a lot of good posts in the forum and have never gotten pc for a single post!!:'(
  15. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    264 coins
    Almost all of them are in the Nookling Junction. The Nookling Junction doesn't earn PC. \o
    Rangercraft123 and Kakea like this.
  16. Rangercraft123

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    Which places can I get PC,btw I made a realy good post in Zelda forum it was a personality test
  17. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    264 coins
    Game-related and general discussion sections. Fun and Games and Town Billboard forums don't earn PC.
    Kakea and Rangercraft123 like this.
  18. Rangercraft123

Play Coins:
    6 coins
    why are people getting so dramatic over this website? Oh well ive earned about 60$ on this forum by trading etc. So i cant say much

ok thnx
  19. Gamer4647

Play Coins:
    88 coins
    That's probably why my recent feedback post didn't get anything
    Kakea likes this.
  20. 3dsatackman

3dsatackman Master of Fire! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    386 coins
    Happy Birthday pedia!!!