Xenoblade X Ares 90 Help - Xenoblade Chronicles X

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So after beating the game, I've been trying to accomplish getting the ares 90. However, I can't seem to find the right materials other than going to the reward ticket exchange. I also can't find online the correct locations to get the need probes while knowing the set up. If someone could please direct me to where I can farm the needed materials, get the probes, And the layout that would be great.

So after beating the game, I've been trying to accomplish getting the ares 90. However, I can't seem to find the right materials other than going to the reward ticket exchange. I also can't find online the correct locations to get the need probes while knowing the set up. If someone could please direct me to where I can farm the needed materials, get the probes, And the layout that would be great.
I shall bless you with the divine Xenoblade X Google Doc sheet that references everything you may ever need:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/

Oh, and, don't feel ashamed or anything if you're making Ares 90 via the Reward Ticket thing. I did the same... (took me a few runs of Telethia with the Ether Blossom Dance set)
Edit: Noticed that I replied to a 15-day old thread. Well, maybe you've already made Ares 90 since then.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I shall bless you with the divine Xenoblade X Google Doc sheet that references everything you may ever need:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/

Oh, and, don't feel ashamed or anything if you're making Ares 90 via the Reward Ticket thing. I did the same... (took me a few runs of Telethia with the Ether Blossom Dance set)
Edit: Noticed that I replied to a 15-day old thread. Well, maybe you've already made Ares 90 since then.
Nope I still haven't got it but thanks man :p

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Nope I still haven't got it but thanks man :p
Oh, I hope it'll be helpful then :) !

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I still haven't made it. Lol I'm bad at this

Back