are you hyped for clothes customization in zelda BOTW

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
IF you been keeping up with the zelda breath of the wild news aka zelda BOTW than you would know that they allowing you to have clothes customization in zelda and each piece of clothing has something that will help or hurt you and above all that they look pretty cool. so back to the topic on hand ARE YOU HYPED FOR CLOTHES CUSTOMIZATION IN ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD. comment down below
images

Yesss. I want to get a purple cloak like the black one in the trailers and pretend to be a bandit. steal from people's homes and catch bounties for monies. ^^

Nintendo is finally realising that we love clothing our characters. Soon all the clothes shall be mine!

Yes!
I love customizable clothes in games and obviously I'll try to get every single piece of clothing. :)

This looks like a very interesting feature, one which I'm sure will receive much art and the like later on. I'm a bit of a completionist, so I have a bad feeling that I wouldn't be able to beat the game without collecting every single article of clothing. I'm not that way about heart pieces though... don't ask.

I'm gonna make him have a sky blue top a scachop a tail a big nose and ears like mine... Oh who am I kidding its likely just a hat and clothes what you'll be able to change... unless someone makes a mod to have more advanced editing (witch would make the game
upload_2016-12-13_3-54-58.png
If we cant add sunglasses I'm giving it a 0/10 to much minty breath and not enough shading

Back