Phoenix Wright Are you going to buy Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright?? or do you have it already?

• Thread starter Policroll
  • Start date

Are you going to buy Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney? Or do you already have it?

• I already have it

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I'm thinking of buying it

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'm definitly going to buy it!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Maybe in the future

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I'll pass this one

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel totally out from these games. I even don't know what they are all about. can anyone please tell me what they are about? Cause I have watched trailers and so but I still cannot understand the point in th egame
Either way you describe them, you sound like a lunatic for loving them.
Professor Layton is the ultimate puzzle simulator, while Ace Attorney puts you in a suit with a job to defend the innocent, in court. I haven't played that much Layton, but Ace Attorney is great. Odd characters, interesting (and deep) plots and hilarious conversations.

I think that I am going to pass this one too because yeah it looks like a amazing game and all but I just didn't seem so excited for this game as I never really played the Professor Layton series and only the Phoenix Wright series so I really liked Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Dual Destinies so I bought that instead and it was really great . I might reconsider this game though...

I think this may be a SPOILER:

I thought the game was really a VERSUS, where they will fight with one another. It turns out they've become a team.

I've never played a Professor Layton game, but i really like Phoenix Wright. Which side is the most seen in the game? Layton or Wright?

I've never played a Professor Layton game, but i really like Phoenix Wright. Which side is the most seen in the game? Layton or Wright?
I haven't played it, but I hear it's mainly a Layton game. It's not so strange, seeing as it's the Layton developers who made the game.

The Investigation segments are Layton style, while the trials are Wright style.

I honestly find it hard to say which you see more of, it might just be even.

Thanks for your input guys ^^ i might give it a try at some point, but so many good games to try it hurts! :eek:

Im pretty sure you know this now but the Phoenix Wright VS Prof.Layton game runs on a modified version of the Miracle Mask's engine to aloow things such as phoenix wrights "OBJECTION!" voice and actions from the PW series.
Personaly i never played a layton game but after playing this, i want to learn more about the series so i plan on getting Prof.Layton And the Azran Legacy.
I played the phoenix wright trilogy for IOS and it was interesting and fun, the story was interesting and i never felt bored from reading a bunch of text since im a very paitent person.

I have it but I don't have a 3DS so I can't say. Yeah, it's a really funny story behind me having the game but that's for another day. Anyway, I am excited to play it as I am a fan of both series and it should be cool to see them together in one game.

I would like this game and am thinking of weather to get it or not. I also would like dual destinies so i am just not sure which one to purchase if i get one. They both look fun but dual destinies draws my attention more.

I fell its the best starting place in both series, its gives us a taste of both worlds, and it has a really nice difficulty curve.

Back