• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
We all know about the recent Nintendo Direct.It showed us a bunch of new games we want.The Wii U owners look foward to not much sadly,While the 3ds got all the attention :c.
But recently I began to notice in the sb that people stopped playing Splatoon.Is anyone even still playing? :c

A lot of people here still play. I still play, but not as often. xP

Reactions: Eric Cartman and AnimeGameKid
People are playing it. You just don't see it as often. But there are indeed people playing it.

I'll admit, I don't play it much anymore, but I still like to splat from time to time. I usually just play Turf Wars. I would play it more if my Splatoon Senpai had more free time to train me up (in ranked mode). Hopefully his exams end soon. Ranked is so much better and challenging. :D

I live and breathe splatoon. It's a great game that I enjoy playing, a little more than smash bros to be quite honest.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
if you would like to play some splatoon I'm always happy to play ;) I can do any kind of battle you want ill try my best though not being the best I'm still fun to play with

I love Splatoon, I just keep forgetting to play it 'cause I'm always trying to progress in TPHD.

Reactions: Mira
I only got Splatoon a few weeks ago and I was highly suprised by how fun it was. It's definitly a great shooter and the community is still active so it doesn't take long to find a game. I'm always up for a game, but I'm not the best though :p

I love Splatoon, I just keep forgetting to play it 'cause I'm always trying to progress in TPHD.
Same here haha. I still play Splatoon but I'm currently in the water temple in TPHD and I'm finally figuring out stuff that took me a week. So now I really want to finish the temple before I do anything else.

Same here haha. I still play Splatoon but I'm currently in the water temple in TPHD and I'm finally figuring out stuff that took me a week. So now I really want to finish the temple before I do anything else.
Omg exact same

Reactions: Mira
I have limited internet each month, and when I go over my limit my speed is snail pace. So not really, unless I can figure out how to come up with $300 to break the contract and switch to Comcast. Anyways, I still play it whenever I'm not at my home where the internet stinks.

i play splatoon

But recently I began to notice in the sb that people stopped playing Splatoon.Is anyone even still playing? :c
I still play it \o/

But I rather get my rank up to prevent it from going down a letter just in case of losing streaks.

I still play Splatoon, but I have been busy with other Wii u games.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions has been keeping me busy (100 percenting it). I should be able to play once the splatfest starts.

but splatfest DID start.XD

Yes! I play it, a lot. But not as often as I used to, now that DLC is over, as well a Splatfests (TEAM MARIE WON, WOOOOOOOO!), There's not much of a reason for me to play every day like I did when the game came out and for a good 5 or so months. The only goal I have set in mind is reaching S+ 99, after that, I don't really know what else I could do. Maybe learn a new weapon or two :p

I know this post is like 3 months old, but I still play Splatoon. And probably even more than Smash....

The SB doesn't play much Wii U games nowadays, and I've always wanted to reach the S+ rank just for the competitiveness.
Most of my friends got the game last X-mas and they've already reached that rank, and I got the game a week after it launched. Yet, I just got to the S rank, and I keep losing and recovering it. That's another reason as to why I keep playing it. ;-;

I haven't been playing the game as much as I used too

I actually am playing the game a lot more than I used to because of the last Splatfest. Me and my friends started it up again.

I think the best way to play to Skype in a group of three or more players and just do fun private battles, doing rainmaker and stuff. And then going to public and dominating together. :D

But I play it every day. So yeah. .3.

I was playing solidly at first everyday.
Then I had a lack of motivation, for a few months on end.
Afterward, I started to pick it up again.
One thing is for sure!
It is not worth paying retail over the counter price for!
Being the majority, an online game.
Paying admission price just doesn't feel worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back