Tomodachi Life Anyone have a Tomodachi Life Move-In code not used?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I would really really like to have it! So if anyone has one and would be willing to donate it to me, it would be so awesome! Thanks!

-Catstew

You should wait until release 06/06/14, nobody can give you the code until they get game itself ;)

You should wait until release 06/06/14, nobody can give you the code until they get game itself ;)

No, Club Nintendo sent out a code for the demo to platinum members. Besides, isn't that promotion you're talking about only for Europe?

Yeah, I think you'll have to wait until the release date. I saw some trailer thing for it and it looks like it should be an interesting game. Maybe it's a Mii version of Animal Crossing.

I would greatly appreciate an EU demo download code once the game is released. I don't really care for the Panda suit however, so if you know someone who really wants it, give it to them instead. I'll be able to wait for the public demo. :)

Sorry, sadly, I didn't get a demo code, I did register Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and my account has reached Platinum, I did ask around for you on Twitter, but no luck. :panda:

I would really really like to have it! So if anyone has one and would be willing to donate it to me, it would be so awesome! Thanks!

-Catstew
Here, Catstew!

Code: A06S86KS2WJHRM4V

Back