An option to change pants in Splatoon?

• Thread starter CheeseFlavouredCake
  • Start date
CheeseFlavouredCake

CheeseFlavouredCake

m e m e s
Towns Folk
Do you guys think it'd be a good idea to add an option to the game so that you could change your Inkling's pants as well as the other customisation options? I mean, they'd have to remodel parts of the plaza and everything, though a slightly larger one would be great. What do you think?

Reactions: Mikaya
Yes! Pants are fresh after all ;3 I never thought I'd use the words "fresh" and pants in the same sentence .-.

I'd love to wear some blue jeans xP

I'd love to see this feature added, because shorts are somewhat boring. A shop selling jeans, combats, tracksuits or even long skirts (for the female inklings) would be a nice touch!. The inklings would be fully customizable! which aquatic creature would be the shop owner, though? :eek:

They could probably squeeze in a extra shop in the Plaza somewhere (without increasing the overall size), since there's so much open space. :p

Make it happen, Nintendo! :vamp:

I'd love to see this feature added, because shorts are somewhat boring. A shop selling jeans, combats, tracksuits or even long skirts (for the female inklings) would be a nice touch!. The inklings would be fully customizable! which aquatic creature would be the shop owner, though? :eek:

They could probably squeeze in a extra shop in the Plaza somewhere (without increasing the overall size), since there's so much open space. :p

Make it happen, Nintendo! :vamp:
A clownfish :eek:

Reactions: Mikaya
Yes actually. I've always wanted to change my pants. All the inklings wear is shorts shorts shorts. Maybe they should change it up, like jeans! Sweats! Skirts! maybe even dresses! There could definitely be potential with how inklings dress and you get another slot for those nice abilities ;)

This is a combat game, not a styling game. They wear are just fine. So no, I don't think that option should be added

It should because you can upgrade different things when you got to Spyke with Super Sea Shells and do things with the slots. That's what you win after a splatfest otherwise what would be the prize! I think it would be an excellent idea!!:thumbsup: Maybe you could change you hair cut also at a barber, I've noticed that you can't change your Mii characters pants either so I realised a connection. Maybe Nintendo doesn't like letting you change the pants for some reason in its games. It's very strange!

It should because you can upgrade different things when you got to Spyke with Super Sea Shells and do things with the slots. That's what you win after a splatfest otherwise what would be the prize! I think it would be an excellent idea!!:thumbsup: Maybe you could change you hair cut also at a barber, I've noticed that you can't change your Mii characters pants either so I realised a connection. Maybe Nintendo doesn't like letting you change the pants for some reason in its games. It's very strange!
I don't think hair cuts would be too good, the inklings would literally be cutting their tentacles so when they turned into squid form they'd have half-tentacles and be all mangled! Though I would love to change the tentacle-style.

Hair cuts would be nice so the inklings could a bit more unique. There is only two types, the one for the girl and the one for the boy. After all Splatoon is about being fresh by how often people mention about being fresh. What does their tentacles have to do with hair cut!o_O The tentacles could be the same, all I was saying is maybe they could add some hair cuts as well.:) What if you could customize your inkling in squid form?

In the Nintendo switch reveal trailer I saw splatoon but not the usual haircuts and clothes. Some had had short and comb over haircuts and some inkling had yoga type pants on. I'm hoping this is hinting for a sequal hitting on the Nintendo switch market.
CvN4uQ0UIAAR8WT[1].jpg

Back