1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

An announcement from Marc

Discussion in 'Town Billboard' started by Marc, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy Always think positively! Wanderous Platformer

Play Coins:
    621 coins
    Well,at least you've also assumed and apologized for your mistakes,alongside paceygym,so I guess you're less on the faulty side now. :artist:
    I wonder who the other member is though,and if he/she is even going to apologize... :meh:
  2. Magik

Magik I made Resetti's Bad list. Banned User

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    They left the site. They did apologize I believe. We are all sorry and didn't want to hurt Marc.
  3. Darrix

Darrix Asians R Us Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    20 coins
    What's the point of being mean? I mean it's free fun and that's all that it needs to be good!
    I hope you just ignore them mark, I know that if I needed anything, I could rely on you! :)
  4. Alpha Harry

Alpha Harry Xenoblade = XenoBæ Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    80 coins
    Wow. Tough stuff, I diddn't know there was such a thing as fourm competiton. (I might not be getting this right)
    Betrayal hurts bad, I know. I honestly don't understand why people lure you into fourms for no reason but just to ban you. They must hate you with every fiber of their body to do such an unheard of blasphemy! (I suk @ Spellain) Thanks for listening, I'll get off of my soap box now.

Also, if you wanted smiles from your users, you shoulda asked earlier! I love it here! I can really interlock in how you say this is a big Internet family! I havent seen one video game fourm (Besides reddit) where people connect and have fun together! I think that this is a perfect fit for me (except there's no "Amiibo-disscussion-thingy" yet... Hint hint)......

P.S.
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  5. PersonSP

PersonSP Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    1,854 coins
    Magik, I said this to pacey too, It brave of you to openly apologise. But hurting someone is a lot easier than regaining their trust. I think we can all appreciate you stepped up and apologised, but in a way that doesn't help. What does help is you trying to better yourself and be the best person you an be.
  6. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    218 coins
    She did not apologize and I doubt it'd be sincere if she did. I forgive both you (took a bit longer to believe your apology) and Pacey.

I understand if you don't want to be friends with someone (that's your decision), but this scheme is NOT something that you should execute just for a good laugh, especially when the person does not affect your everyday life.

I've sent Pacey a message to forget about said person because she is a bad influence.
    DarkDrifloon likes this.
  7. Alex

Alex Nintendo 3DS Legend

Play Coins:
    1,505 coins
    I just want to say that disliked her from the start. My, I have a good eye.
  8. Ashkil

Ashkil Space Cowboy Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,000 coins
    @Marc, the main thing I'm hoping that you can really see is that you've got an entire community with you at all times (I think four pages of solidarity more than proves it). No matter what we got your back.
  9. Taz705

Taz705 TRADE WITH ME ON POKEMON Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Leave the people who actually want to have fun at Pedia in peace, :playful: true dat true dat marc i think all off the bad talker's should be band and band the email they use from ever making account agian
  10. nicklesimba

nicklesimba New Kid from Dreamland Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    78 coins
    Sounds like you're being very whiny. If you dislike someone on the internet, stop whining about it and dont talk to them. Simple solution. And if need be, ban someone, because they are not complying with forum rules. You lost a bit of respect from me with this post, but nonetheless I can somewhat understand where you are coming from. Here's to a good future of 3dspedia!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
  11. Magik

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    According to her, she said she sent a email....
    And I was just there when they wanted to ban you, I didn't really take part in it....
  12. Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange Master of the Mystic Arts Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    267 coins
    Don't be sad, Mr Marc. Just forqgeqt they exist and move on with your awesome life.:hug:;)
    Mikaya and nicklesimba like this.
  13. Marc

Marc One does not simply type. One is a number. Forum Management

Play Coins:
    218 coins
    I got the message she sent Pacey. No apology was in it but it doesn't really matter.
  14. Magik

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Oh....
    Well then, again I am really sorry.
  15. DarkDrifloon

DarkDrifloon Just an average PSI master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    43 coins
    I don't know what to say...I can't believe something like this happened here, in such amazing community, I have been here only for 3 months but I'm already attached here. @Marc we haven't properly meet, but I know that you are a nice, smart, kind and generous person and you should be proud of creating this community, I have met so many nice people here and this community is one of the main reasons that I want to improve my English. @Magik and @paceygym I don't know you, but still it was a shock , however, you openly apologized but I'm not the person who can forgive you, I just hope that you are truly sorry for doing this to Marc.
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.