1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

An announcement from Marc

Discussion in 'Town Billboard' started by Marc, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hikki

Hikki Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    417 coins
    :(

I can't believe this happened! I didn't think that this would happen ever in this very friendly website. I truly understand your apologies but these "sins" (I guess you could call it but its not as bad as that >.<) can't be erased :d. I learned this from anime which is stupid I know but I think its true. Hope you all learn because Marc was hurt by your actions. I think some others might also do something similar to this, but maybe not to Marc. Read this and make sure you don't do it future people. :/

flys away
  2. darktjorve

darktjorve Zygarde Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    7 coins
    marc your right about those people I mean for real I mean did they get all that trash talking out and 2nd grade I did so most people should to. to me its just stupid so but anyways marc I hope you have a nice day and thank you for creating 3d Expedia:D
  3. Eridan

Eridan :V Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8,236 coins
    I'm so sorry to hear that :( I would have felt pretty much the same if such things were to happen to me . . .

No matter what anyone can say or do to me , people on 3dspedia -- Everybody -- always make me feel like someone special . No matter what in my life that tries to bring me down , just a single thought of how I found this site and everybody that is here just makes me happy . Everyday it is always excited to come on Pedia and meet you guys , even to meet new friends .

I have always dreamed of a site like this and the exact concept and aspects are the best I've seen in the whole internet . I've seen other forum places and sites to earn eShop cards but this one is the best , and most active of all . Everyday , I just like to think about 3dspedia and what to do once I get myself there , If I heard that this site would be closed I would be very very sad and even cry :cry:

Pedia's been a place that really standed out for it is my favorite website no matter what . If you can just look back and compare this site to other sites , which site does more giveaways and features ? Which site has more friendly members ? Which site is a place where you can actually
    have fun while meeting new friends ?

I can probably list a whole large list of members whom I really enjoyed meeting and knowing . I am so sorry that these things have happened to you @Marc but I will have let you know that there me and people here who are very grateful of you making this site and will be rooting for you :D
    Hikki and rawrrie like this.
  4. Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98 Nintendo 3DS Legend 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    The signature is a curse.

Well you are with Rin so... idk what to think of you. I remember you saying you didn't like Marc on the other side. Tbh I think I know you the most so I would know this stuff.

>.>

But I'll admit you are talking a step in the right direction and apologizing.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  5. ToxicWolf1132

ToxicWolf1132 Ultimate Despair The Evil Bard

Play Coins:
    17 coins
    Marc, don't feel bad that you opened this place. When I found it, I was going through a rather dark point in my life where I absolutely hated myself and everything I did. This was one of the few places where I didn't feel like such a freak, where I could retreat should things ever go bad (and they did...constantly). So know that by opening it, you've helped people. You helped me :D

As for Pacey, I get the feeling you never expected this to escalate to the point that it did. I'm glad you apologized, that's a big step in the right direction. Don't beat yourself up, we all do stupid stupid things in our lives, and hopefully things end well for you.
  6. paceygym

paceygym Aspiring Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    121 coins
    I was mad at that time, so I was once again being stupid >.>
  7. Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98 Nintendo 3DS Legend 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    1 coins
    I see.

But your sig is a curse. "I did..." You made the plan. You did it. You told everyone "I did..."
  8. MasterofBasics

MasterofBasics Crefty lel Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    Wow, I can't believe those members made you regret making 3DSPedia, lemme get this straight, its a great site, great admins, and its also a review site! There's even an Arcade that you can play in! I love this place.
    Don't let those users get you down!
  9. Birdcloak

Birdcloak Vampire Fairy Princess ☆ Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    I may be new to this site (so, I'm not sure how much weight my words may have)... but I must say that I'm glad I read this post.

It's encouraging to see how well you seem to be handling the situation and are not fighting fire with fire. There will always be those who get some sort of twisted satisfaction out of hurting others. And then, there are those who are weak enough to get influenced into said bad behaviour.

Don't let small-minded people get you down, too, too much. You seem to have an entire community of people who are behind you and will continue to support you.

Fighting!~
    AliTheAce, Eridan and rawrrie like this.
  10. Kooleo-Aid

Kooleo-Aid Bananya be my true love <3 That one stalker

Play Coins:
    306 coins
    the people that are doing this please stop! and marc this was a really beautiful post and if your ever sad marc i hope us (3ds pedians) can help make you happy
    Eridan likes this.
  11. TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior Never gives up a fight Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    97 coins
    It is the internet... Anything can happen sadly, people should learn that. The internet is the internet. Who knows, they may be stressed or sad at home, you never know. Trust me, it happens. To anyone. Online or in real life. Anyways, I am sorry about what happened but it is gonna happen. You guys do not know what may be happening in their life, who knows? But that still was really mean but know it will happen. I used to get bullied a lot at school and get really stressed. When someone is really stressed, even the smallest things can offend them and get mad. So yeah, thats gonna happen every once in a while to everyone.
  12. ForsakenDreams~

ForsakenDreams~ Jealous sweety? Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    I got my team encouraged to win for you! We won!
  13. Killer B

Killer B Killer B, yo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    25 coins
    Fools shout hatred and bitter, wise men are peace-makers. If one understands this, then on understands life.
  14. ForsakenDreams~

ForsakenDreams~ Jealous sweety? Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    I am a very forgiving person, most know that. However, if you truly didn't know that it would lead to something of this nature, I can inquire that you wouldn't have done so. If you truly are sorry, tell @Marc via WiiU Chat if you have a WiiU, or use GameChat in Pokémon. It's not that I don't trust you, but hearing something from the heart is better then being typed/written on paper. I mean, you're a kid. We are all kids at times, we all make mistakes. So, in conclusion, I forgive you. However, one slight false move that makes another user, mod/manager/or normal, I will never forgive you. I know you probably didn't do it on purpose, but you have a chance for forgiveness here. We are all loving people.
  15. Leaandro15

Leaandro15 The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    151 coins
    Marc although we don't know each other much i feel pain how they did to a nice person even though me/we people of this forum will always be there for you at harsh moments and good moments and member 1,2,3 will pay not matter what i hope that dosen't happen to anyone of the members of this chat i sometimes feel pain as well my dad is really rough i

He sometimes talks trash ,but idc because we know how to ignore
  16. T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy Always think positively! Wanderous Platformer

Play Coins:
    621 coins
    Wow.Just,wow.I can't believe these three members would do such bad things to you,@Marc,being our main guy,and a very good and fun one at that.I hope Member A and C get punished for what they done to yo (I salute @paceygym for assuming the falt and apologize.It takes real heart to admit for a situation like in this). :sorry:
    Let me tell a little story.The Internet is a place that,sadly,beholds a big number of immature,heartless,betraying(and other type of mischievous behavior) people,in which most places of this giant maze of social media,will always be present at least one spoiled kid who just loves to bash other people's opinions and respond to nice and responsive actions from generous people(which I flipping swear,there are few on the internet) in a very crucial and selfish way,in which these type of beings think it's funny,but it's very much the opposite.Trust me,I have dealed with many Xbox and Call of Duty fanboys who always kept saying that Nintendo was garbage,and that in the end,they were always proven wrong,since the company does have both old and new amazing games,like Mario Kart 8,TLOZ:Ocarina of Time,Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 and others,just to name a very few number of them.
    Once I found and signed myself up as a member here,I felt like if I was being part of a big family,with all the welcomings and generosity that most,if not all the members were giving to me.I'm pretty sure it has been like this to everyone who has joined the site,to find this small corner on the internet media,and being relieved to not have a community site with any arrogance,swearing and other stupid things alike.3DS Pedia is,I swear,one of the only places on the internet where I can express my Nintendo love and opinions,and other things like drawings,without getting five or more trolls bashing them for no good reason,get to know more people better in some parts of this site like the Shoutbox,and actually be free to be myself without having to force myself to be generally accepted,and it's all thanks to you,Marc,the creator of this wonderful site.It was you who united us all in here,who made these members do such awesome and fun events and conversations,the one who cares for all the people here.Heck,I don't know anyone other than Marc who freaking goes out of his way to buy us a eShop credit card whenever we actually accomplish the method to obtain one! o_O
    This place,is just amazing.It always makes me feel happy and relieved,having so much fun and joy with the entertaining and talented members/actual human beings here,and still have like almost 10.000 members to count on! ;)
    Honestly though,don't feel down Marc,after the so many stuff you've done to us over the almost-2-year-cycle of this great site,and for still being a great leader to such an awesome community like this. :D:thumbsup:
    darktjorve, Eridan and Hikki like this.
  17. Kooleo-Aid

Kooleo-Aid Bananya be my true love <3 That one stalker

Play Coins:
    306 coins
    it's okay i know you were just trying to do a prank and you apolagized so it's a little bit more okay i hope and that's really hard to say out in the public
  18. darktjorve

darktjorve Zygarde Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    7 coins
    :):):):p

yup I am agreeing with you it is the same kind of family to me
  19. Magik

Magik I made Resetti's Bad list. Banned User

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    I believe I was C btw.....
  20. Derplink_:3

Derplink_:3 Merciful Human Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Glad to know that you like making a peaceful and fun environment here @Marc and that actually made me more than a guy who joined pedia to get a free eshop code and leave.

I actually love it here and wish there could be a place like pedia in rl(maybe Smosh should make that in their next if were real video :rotfl:) and yes there may be members who do things that people hate like trolling and all that sorts, but Marc u know if some of those members were and probably still are your best friends they only meant to be playful and NOT serious at all or in their eyes do it for the lols.(I might know who Member C is)

With all respect Marc this is the Internet and one would or might expect fishy things to occur here, but some people are kind hearted and when they prank you badly they probably did it for a chuckle and not to embarrass you. Also you've done a outstanding job with getting people together to the point of people wanting to meet each other in rl because of that.

I might not be online from time to time these days cause I'm busy with testing and all that ho ha, but I do check up daily and see what's going down here. Oh and to the pedians who read this I'm still here and I'm still alive(plays Portal music). Well cheerio fellow pedians!:D:pompus:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.