Amiibo, the official thread

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Wow, you guys have a whole bunch of amiibo. I only have 4, but I'm planning to get more when I have the cash on me. I have these amiibo: Mario, Yoshi, Greninja, and Pikachu. They're all Smash Bros amiibo by the way. Amiibo are at a really good price point in my opinion, $14 is a nice price point compared to the Skylanders/etc packs I've seen.

I think that it is extremely interesting that Nintendo continues to roll out Amiibo for all of its series. I have especially enjoyed the look of the figures, as well as the impressive attention to detail for a $14 figure, far surpassing that of either Skylanders or Disney Infinity. I really like the look of the new Champion Amiibos for BoTW, even if they do look extremely shiny for some reason...

Will you still be updating the tread? There have been a few more amiibo put out recently . I know of two right off hand and that would be the two Cloud amiibo. One is Cloud in his old uniform and the other is Cloud in his Advent Children outfit. The Advent Children one I believe is a tow play amiibo and the other is the smash amiibo. Both look awesome but the Advent Children amiibo you can only get from game stop sadly unless your lucky to find it on amazon for a reasonable price but good luck with that. People think amiibo are made of gold or something when they try selling them on there.

this thread reminded me of a dream i had.
the dream had a new smash bros ultimate bundle that came with the game and a amibo of the safari girl from the anime kemoni friends that enables play as that girl and the final smash involed serval and some of the other friends.
that is unlikely but possible.
i hope for puyo puyo character and wario ware amibo , arle nadja and feli , kat&ana and ashley amibo i would get along with a peach/daisy and rosalina amibo.
it is possible to get amibo from ncsxshop 718-888-1189.

There will be some more new Amiibo releasing this year including Snake, Simon, Squirtle, Pokémon Trainer, and Ivysaur. As of now I've seen Wolf, Young Link, and Ken among the newcomers. Most of the Smash Amiibo from the Wii U/3DS days cost a bit more but I know some are still in stores. Alternatively you can get NFC cards that serve the same purpose that are cheaper but lack the charm of having a 3D model that being said I doubt we'll see updated figures of already released characters but I think they won't have the same value because trophies in Smash are a thing of the past.

There's a new amiibo releasing this year of Link from the Link's Awakening remake.
e32019amiibo5e156029.jpg

I want it now.

There's a new amiibo releasing this year of Link from the Link's Awakening remake.
e32019amiibo5e156029.jpg

I want it now.
New amiibos launching along side Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Furry Fury on Nintendo Switch. Cat Mario and Cat Peach. If you don't know who this is, it's mario and peach as furries with the Super Bell power-up. Launching as new amiibos in the Super Mario line of amiibos (red colored base.) You can buy both separately or together in a two-pack.

Why hasn't this thread been updated yet. Looks cool, might buy in let's say... a decade later lol
furries.jpeg

furry 1.pngfurry 2.png

Back