Breath of the Wild All Information on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Robyn
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also...the temple of time is in BotW. The temple would not be in Spirit Tracks.

Also...the temple of time is in BotW. The temple would not be in Spirit Tracks.
The Temple of Time is in BotW?! :eek:

The Temple of Time is in BotW?! :eek:
Uhh yeah it was kinda the first thing explored during the E3 haha. I'll PM you photos and stuff.

Uhh yeah it was kinda the first thing explored during the E3 haha. I'll PM you photos and stuff.
NU, WAIT.

No need, I'd like to see it on my own if I ever get the game ;_;

NU, WAIT.

No need, I'd like to see it on my own if I ever get the game ;_;
Haha okay, we'll all have fun once it comes out.

I think breath of the wild will be one of the best games to ever happen to Nintendo the graphics are amassing the free roam and the functionality with amibo this game is also coming out for one of Nintendo brand new system which is code name (NX) this game is also going to be on this system so I suggest if you don't have a wiI u wait until 2017 for the (NX) and I will admit Hyrum warriors was a good game while it lasted and it was fun playing but when you see breath of the wild that put Hyrum warriors legend right out the top 10
so I suggest we all wait for the amazing breath if the wild

“Sandbox games is what they’re typically called here...But before anybody called them sandbox games, I always described Nintendo games as being a garden in a box. Zelda is a garden in a box game where the player can freely go around and experience [the world]...There are quests. Sometimes we call them little chores that we need to do, but there are missions. On the systems side, you get a list of missions that’s easy to look into and check on.” - Shigeru Miyamoto

“Those missions are, obviously, optional...And even the way the story is set up, once you get off the plateau you’ll get to a point where you’re given some options of things you can pursue. You might want to pursue the story. You may want to try to learn more about Link’s background, or you might want to go and try to solve all of the Shrines...You get to this point where you’re able to choose which one of these directions you want to do first, and then you’ll get missions that are layered on top." - Bill Trinen

@Spinnerweb

I should say, there will be more AI partners, as it won't be used solely for the Wolf Link amiibo.

The plot so far seems to be among the lines of this Calamity Ganon having been sealed on Hyrule Castle, civilization has mostly collapsed, though NPCs can still ve found in some areas. Link apparently did not encounter this "Calamity Ganon".

Link awakens (completely naked save for some shorts, YUM!) on a room called " The Shrine of Resurrection" take the name and the event as you will.

Overall, considering Calamity Ganon and Link being absent for roughly 100 years, it is believed this takes place on the Decline Timeline, after the Hero of Time was defeated by Ganondorf and the latter acquired the full TriForce

The Sheikah Slate seems to replace the regular inventory Link carries, with telescope and bomb runes. Overall, this Link seems to be more based around archery and spellcasting than swordsmanship. Fire Arrows seem to make an appearance as well.

Voice acting will be more extensive than what was shown on the trailer.

I must say, the game has completely turned my opinion around the new features, I LOVE them so far :D even this new Link and his newer design and blue clothing. The fact that it's breaking apart so many customs is honestly quite hype-worthy. I like how this Link has a more diversified skillset (not just Sword, Shield plus other tools, but emphasis on his archery, stealth, mounted combat and spellcasting besides weapon attacks, which now also include spears, axes and hammers)

#BotWBestGameEver.

Omg! Wolf link is so cool, wonder how that will fit into the lore?!

I'm super excited for the release of this game! I love how huge the world is, as well as how beautiful everything is! I think it's interesting that the weapons can break this time, as opposed to older Zelda tiles. Plus, climbing trees and cliffs is gonna take so much damage if you fall! I think the thing that I'm FOR SURE looking forward to, and I think I'm speaking for everyone else when I say this, is the concept of shield surfing. I just think it looks really funny just riding down hills standing on a shield, and maybe a bit weird, but I like weird things! I just hope that no one tries to ACTUALLY shield surf(the foam shield props would collapse beneath your weight and the metal ones would PROBABLY be so heavy that you end up going at a snail's speed) when this game comes out, but then again, little kids would probably be the only ones to attempt that, unless there's a fan just DYING to give it a shot. Anyway, I'm SUPER excited for the release of this game next year. I wish it would come out sooner, but oh well. I can wait.

Reactions: Robyn and Blue Knight
This seems like a breath of fresh air...
Okay but seriously this looks really cool. I hope I'll be able to get the Nintendo Switch and play this!

So Breath of the wild is like a more realistic version of how adventurers survive (with some exception of magical element involved) which is typical for a Zelda game.

Man Breath Of The Wild will be hype. The map size is gigantic. The game will probably take longer than Xenoblade chronicles in my opinion. I also wanna see youtubers 100% this. lol Also I like how they added the use of amiibos being able to help you out throughout the journey.

@Marc I suppose this thread is no longer needed? Or perhaps would you like me to majorly update it?

@Marc I suppose this thread is no longer needed? Or perhaps would you like me to majorly update it?
If you're willing to go through with it, go for it.

If you're willing to go through with it, go for it.
Should I make a new thread entirely?

Should I make a new thread entirely?
Go for it. I'll lock this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back