Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Discussion

• Thread starter SimonBlackquill's3DS
  • Start date
SimonBlackquill's3DS

SimonBlackquill's3DS

Proseconvict Blackquill
Towns Folk
This thread is about everything Ace Attorney, even the NDS ones.ace_attorney.jpg

What's your favorite Ace Attorney game @SimonBlackquill's3DS? @HuggableEevee I know you're a fan of the games too. Is Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies your favorite game from the series?

I am not sure which game is my favorite. I guess it would either be Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations or Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies but Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney had a good story to it.

I hope NA can get Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 sometime. I want to play that badly.

What is everyone's favorite character in the series?

Reactions: BrianXcalibur and Marc
I am not sure which game is my favorite. I guess it would either be Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations or Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies but Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney had a good story to it.

I hope NA can get Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 2 sometime. I want to play that badly.

What is everyone's favorite character in the series?
My Fav character is probably Furio Tigre, Godot or Miles Edgeworth. Or Blackquill.

I will be honest, I played the first 3 games with an emulator :oops:
But I will choose the first one.

Well, maybe on eShop in the future...

My Fav character is probably Furio Tigre, Godot or Miles Edgeworth. Or Blackquill.
Oh why do you like those people? So what is your favorite Ace Attorney game of time, Simon?

It's unlikely though due to developments within Capcom and the restructuring of the corporation leading to a bunch of employees losing their jobs (like Svensson)

It's unlikely though due to developments within Capcom and the restructuring of the corporation leading to a bunch of employees losing their jobs (like Svensson)
Well we shall see since we are getting Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton next year. So hopefully will open more possibilities for localization of games.

Well we shall see since we are getting Ace Attorney vs Professor Layton next year. So hopefully will open more possibilities for localization of games.

That game is made by Level-5, not by Capcom actually.

Oh why do you like those people? So what is your favorite Ace Attorney game of time, Simon?
Tigre:Awesome theme/ambiguously best filler case villain.
Edgeworth:Investigations was AWESOME!/character development WIN!
Godot:I just like the T&T plot-line/ Theme music is bada55
Blackquill: Prosecutor/Convict was awesome plot element./Theme music
Fav game is Trials and Tribulations. Hands down. Best addition to the ace attorney saga yet.

That game is made by Level-5, not by Capcom actually.
I know but I think members of Capcom's team helped out on making the game too.
Tigre:Awesome theme/ambiguously best filler case villain.
Edgeworth:Investigations was AWESOME!/character development WIN!
Godot:I just like the T&T plot-line/ Theme music is bada55
Blackquill: Prosecutor/Convict was awesome plot element./Theme music
Fav game is Trials and Tribulations. Hands down. Best addition to the ace attorney saga yet.
Ah I see. I understand how you feel. :)

Has anyone seen the Ace Attorney movie yet? I've seen it and I have to say that it is a really great movie. Even though they did change some events from the game.

No, the thing is that usually localization works with development team. The development team disbanded long back which means the process for localization would be even more difficult than usual

Reactions: Kaynil
No, the thing is that usually localization works with development team. The development team disbanded long back which means the process for localization would be even more difficult than usual
Oh well. I didn't know how the stuff works. I was just assuming since it would make sense for members on both sides to work on the game together but oh well.

On a side note, I think they rushed Dual Destinies too much.....there are some glaring translation errors in the English release :/

Trials and Tribulations! (Godot and his coffee won my heart).

Yeah, Godot was epic....him and Blackquill are definitely two of the best prosecutors out there. I mean, awesome and they don't forge evidence. Edgeworth is cool too

Reactions: dwikrid
So everyone, what villain do you love to hate? I think Damon Gant is cool. He can be cool and easy-going but scary the next moment. I predict Godot will show up for this question too. Lol.

How could anyone hate Godot?! He's an epic character AND he makes some legit comments against Wright at certain points of the game.

Yeah, Godot was epic....him and Blackquill are definitely two of the best prosecutors out there. I mean, awesome and they don't forge evidence. Edgeworth is cool too
Edgey is classic because he is Phoenix's childhood friend. And there goes their story (just play the 1st installment and you'll know how).

Edgey is classic because he is Phoenix's childhood friend. And there goes their story (just play the 1st installment and you'll know how).
Yup exactly. And speaking of them having that story.....I find it interesting that there's also a story behind Athena and Blackquill in Dual Destinies....kinda foreshadows that maybe later on they'll make a series revolving around her lol

Back