Absolute Descent Gym

• Thread starter DeathDragon
  • Start date
In a bit, you'll have to wait till after I battle Samuel_1802. :p
ah. I was ready to go too

ah. I was ready to go too

Sorry for the wait, I've battled Samuel so I can battle you now.

Sorry for the wait, I've battled Samuel so I can battle you now.
ok, just challenge me whenever we are both online

Do we have each other added?
If not, my FC is 3754-7821-0319

Do we have each other added?
If not, my FC is 3754-7821-0319

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it looks like I won't be able to battle today anymore >.> I'll hopefully be online more tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it looks like I won't be able to battle today anymore >.> I'll hopefully be online more tomorrow.
Tomorrow I come home around 6 PM Pedia time >.>

Tomorrow I come home around 6 PM Pedia time >.>
good to know. That might be on the edge with me, as I should get home around that time. Maybe a little afterwards.

good to know. That might be on the edge with me, as I should get home around that time. Maybe a little afterwards.
wat

@N Just saying that I wont be able to get on until the same time. Ik your not the leader.

@N Just saying that I wont be able to get on until the same time. Ik your not the leader.
Oh lol

Oh, hey, will you be able to accept challenges today? .3.

EDIT: oh, welp, I guess not. I'll wait for the weekend then :p

Last edited:
When will you be able to battle?

I'll go ahead and leave another challenge here. You know the drill... PC paid, yada, yada, yada. I'll be waiting :p

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I don't have enough PC but I bet I'll beat you

When will you be able to battle?

I'll be somewhat free this weekend, if I see you online and I'm free I'll PM you, or you can PM me.

I'll go ahead and leave another challenge here. You know the drill... PC paid, yada, yada, yada. I'll be waiting :p

Send me a PM if you see me online :p

I don't have enough PC but I bet I'll beat you

Get some PC and challenge me then. :sneaky:

As a note to all, I'm likely going to start being inactive from next week because my exams start on the 17th >.>. It's highly unlikely that I'll be have time to accept gym battles during my exam period, but I'll see.

I see that your online Death

Hey death, may I challenge you

Back